PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:53:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stick it Out

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

One day the teacher walked to the back of the room where Johnny was, and he had his hand down his pants.

The Teacher asked, "Johnny, what are you doing?"

Then, Johnny said, "It hurts down there."

"Well then, you need to go to the nurse and see if you can go home", said the teacher.

A little while later, Johnny came back to classroom and sat back down.

Then the teacher came to the back of the room again, and he had his lil weiner hangin out of his pants.

The teacher said, "Johnny, what's that doing hangin out of your pants?!"

Then Johnny said, "My mommy said if I can stick it out until noon, she'll come and pick me up."

Edit his private part for pg-13 viewers...lmfaoz

swamp

Quote from: TmT on November 16, 2007, 05:29:14 PM
One day the teacher walked to the back of the room where Johnny was, and he had his hand down his pants.  :)))

"Well then, you need to go to the nurse and see if you can go home", said the teacher.

Then the teacher came to the back of the room again, and he had his lil weiner hangin out of his pants.

Then Johnny said, "My mommy said if I can stick it out until noon, she'll come and pick me up."

:)))   

TmT

Quote from: swampboy on November 17, 2007, 08:27:32 AM
One day the teacher walked to the back of the room where Johnny was, and he had his hand down his pants.  :)))

Swamp, plez tell me you're not in the Tiny Wiener's Club too... That club seems to be growin!!! Geesh lmao

swamp

Quote from: TmT on November 17, 2007, 08:51:34 AM

Swamp, plez tell me you're not in the Tiny Wiener's Club too... That club seems to be growin!!! Geesh lmao
cant say what i wont to say with the pg 13 thingy  BUT i will say the water is COLD and DEEP down here in the south  :-[ :)) :)) :))

TmT

Quote from: swampboy on November 17, 2007, 09:19:58 AM
Quote from: TmT on November 17, 2007, 08:51:34 AM

cant say what i wont to say with the pg 13 thingy  BUT i will say the water is COLD and DEEP down here in the south  :-[ :)) :)) :))
OmFG... I think I jus broke out in a hot sweat!! <squirmin... fidget...rockin...shakin> droolin....lmfaoz Ooopz forgot l0c0 is on his way home... <<gotta get rid of that imagination>>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview