Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Dice City Rollers mix and match badge for Nov

Started by princess,

Previous topic - Next topic

princess

There's a badge where you have to get 30 5 of a kinds in under 5 hours for Nov.  How long is this taking you guys to complete?  I need to block out some time to do it but would like some indication..   2 hours?  3 hours?  Thanks!

swamp

Quote from: princess on November 20, 2007, 03:04:41 PM
There's a badge where you have to get 30 5 of a kinds in under 5 hours for Nov.  How long is this taking you guys to complete?  I need to block out some time to do it but would like some indication..   2 hours?  3 hours?  Thanks!
it took me 3 and half  hours   cus i was watching the football games sunday  :-[ ???

Stinkerbell

Quote from: princess on November 20, 2007, 03:04:41 PM

I've gone 2x and still don't have it.  In a room someone said it takes pretty darn close to the full 5 hours and that they had gotten thiers with 12 monutes remaining

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

wildcat

i tried it 4 times,and still nothing... >:((
last time i had 3 mins left for my last one,but it wasn't enough.
too bad.
don't know when i will start this badge again.
maybe next year  :xx

swamp

Quote from: wildcat on November 20, 2007, 03:38:07 PM
i tried it 4 times,and still nothing... >:((
last time i had 3 mins left for my last one,but it wasn't enough.
too bad.
don't know when i will start this badge again.
maybe next year  :xx
i found out is you use the 2s  and the 3  and 4s come easier   hope this helps  indian2.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

you might save yourself a couple extra minutes by starting the first game and just before you get the five of a kind,activate the challenge..couple extra mins might come in handy on this..

Symbion

Also, a tip I found from another site was to play in the "No Auction" rooms, the games in these rooms go a little faster.

Tara

No auction rooms do go faster and just concentrate on what you need. Don't worry about all the other cards.

tokiehog

i did that first when it came out and had 16 minutes left when i finished....since then i went in and got the badge in a little over 3 hours....i have that game completed so i was not trying to rank was watching the 5 of a kind very carefully....keep trying u will get it...gl

disneyland lady

I got this badge with 42 mins left and it was my 2nd time trying - I had a problem the first time because Pogo kept having issues and I just quit in frustration. I have completed all ranks in this (without an auto) and I have probs with my hands doing games like this so I know that it can be done. Just do not spend time trying to rank or trying to get a spin while doing it as I found that many times when I got the 5 of a kind I had around 550 pts at the end. I feel most others will get this one  in plenty of time if you have better use of your hands.  :!$

Disneyland lady insane diego

BadgeBabe

I got mine in about 2 hours, using Non Auction room with no other players.

I concentrated  on that category and didn't place any dice on the card unless I had at least a pair to play.

Stinkerbell

The auto doesn't work well with this cgallnge because it's programmed to win, not just play the 5 of a kind card.  So, lets say I needed 4 5's for the 5 of a kind, and needed only one card, a 5, for a straight, and I rolled 3 5's, it would first place the 5 on the straight to clear that card.  The auto works fantastically for me, I'm not complaining about it, it's just not the best for THIS challenge.

Has anyone else noticed that more and more, Pogo is putting put challenges that autos don't work well on?

chummychum

There will be an update to RollerDice before the challenge to make it play auctions better

BadgeBabe

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 21, 2007, 03:44:49 PM
The auto doesn't work well with this cgallnge because it's programmed to win, not just play the 5 of a kind card.  So, lets say I needed 4 5's for the 5 of a kind, and needed only one card, a 5, for a straight, and I rolled 3 5's, it would first place the 5 on the straight to clear that card.  The auto works fantastically for me, I'm not complaining about it, it's just not the best for THIS challenge.

Has anyone else noticed that more and more, Pogo is putting put challenges that autos don't work well on?

ABSOLUTELY Pogo is making up challenges that are hard for the autos to play and win. But, last fall, they posted a rather long editorial saying that they would be trying to " outsmart" cheaters. I wondered then what they were going to do... Now I see. I think they are full of you know what. I pay to play and if I want to buy an auto package to play for me, then that's my hired help, as I see it.

I also think that's why so many of the regular weekly challenges now are for X number of tokens instead of X number of wins like they used to be. MOST of the games will not pay out nearly as much in JP spins when you are using an auto.
I had extreme difficulty getting the Pogo Bowl badge for Spares because Backspin gets so many strikes for me. I kept bowling Strike after Strike. Took me close to 5 hours to get that badge!!! AND people in the rooms were like- why are you bowling strikes instead of spares?
I had scores in the 270's and 280's and theirs were like 120. LOL.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview