PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:41:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

David Copperfield Here at PogoCheats

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

I did this several times and it works. I hope it works for everyone else.

:D :D :D AmazinG!!   O0 O0 O0

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

TmT

C~M

The reason it works is because the cards are all different in the second picture...lol

Mayhem

swamp

TmT

Quote from: Mayhem on November 20, 2007, 09:41:19 PM
LOL

Your right .. didn't even look at that.  :(
lol  :-X With all illusions there is a secret that most magicians prefer not to tell cuz it spoil the fun/enjoyment for others.  Gawd, like standin in the line to buy a ticket to see a movie and the dumbazz behind you have seen it and tell the endin before you get a chance to see the movie. (Or you in the popcorn line and someone is leavin that just saw the movie and they come out talkin bout the movie, tellin all the suspense, and ending) lmfaoz

:-X <fallin outta my chair> lmfaoz

Mayhem

QuoteGawd, like standin in the line to buy a ticket to see a movie and the dumbazz behind you have seen it and tell the endin before you get a chance to see the movie.

That's happened to me before  >:D

TmT

Quote from: Mayhem on November 20, 2007, 10:08:48 PM
QuoteGawd, like standin in the line to buy a ticket to see a movie and the dumbazz behind you have seen it and tell the endin before you get a chance to see the movie.

That's happened to me before  >:D
It happened to me too but I was sittin in the theater and my daughters and I were enjoyin the movie and the dog-gone group of people behind us kept telling what was gonna happen before it did or blurt out the parts we were in suspense (I mean seriously, in suspense) they goes--"told you blah blah blah"........ 

<<Make you wish you could jus blink their mouths zipped>> :ll

gator8_24

Oh, Oh, some ppl here got caught!  I never noticed the change of cards til I went back and wrote them down LOL  At least we didn't get threatend with 5 yrs bad luck!

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on November 20, 2007, 10:37:50 PM
Oh, Oh, some ppl here got caught!  I never noticed the change of cards til I went back and wrote them down LOL  At least we didn't get threatend with 5 yrs bad luck!
<<fallin out my chair>> lmao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview