PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 10:25:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

My Thanksgiving Message

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

I would like to take this moment to wish each and everyone of you and your families a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving. Please, I can not say or ask this enough, but take time to remember the men and women (our service members) who are serving at home and abroad to give us the freedom that we have in this country today. Alot of our Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy and Coast Guard personnal (to include Reservist) will not be able to make it home this holiday season to spend it with their families because they are either on a mission or they have been called to a higher place. Give thanks for everything that God and this Country has given us at one point or another in our life time. We really really do have alot to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving  indian2.gif

TmT

Happy Thanksgiving back atcha, Love and to all my PC Family. Enjoy your day with your family, friends and try to with your enemies as well <lmao> Remember we all have something to be thankful for.

Special thanks goes out to some very special friends... (you know who you are) (hugs & kisses) (OO)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview