PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 10:18:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Can AutoCheckers win a game?

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: FreecellFanny on February 05, 2009, 03:03:40 AM
Good question. Isn't using caps all or even part of the time considered shouting?  undecided.gif

As for Autocheckers, it got me my badge last  night in less than 2 hours.
CAPS all the time is considered shouting. Some CAPS sometimes means the person is trying to emphasize a point (without yelling).

So, if you see some caps from me, it is not yelling. Unless I am cheering on one of my buds!!! cheerleading.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

shoes

I got the badge in about one hour using auto and playing in rooms with "real" people,  they all hate me but I would find a room that someone was in and jump in a run the auto
must of the time they resign!  They chat I don't!!

Joe C

Quote from: shoes on February 05, 2009, 07:00:23 AM
I got the badge in about one hour using auto and playing in rooms with "real" people,  they all hate me but I would find a room that someone was in and jump in a run the auto
must of the time they resign!  They chat I don't!!
This does not seem like a very nice way to get the badge. You can always find people to assist you with the "take turns resigning" method, or double-browse. To use a cheat against "real" players that do not suspect it seems to be a way to draw attention to using cheats. Just pointing it out.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: PogoKaz on February 05, 2009, 01:03:33 AM
You have to make a minimum of 20 moves between you, before 1 of the accounts resign, you can't do it on the 20th move - it has to be the 21st move.  If you jump 2 counters this does not count as 2 moves.  BTW this is the same for chess and Backgammon.  hi11.gif

Thank you!  We just played until we both had 1 K and then on the next move after getting Kinged, one would resign.  I loathe checkers.

Joe C

Quote from: PogoKaz on February 05, 2009, 01:03:33 AM
You have to make a minimum of 20 moves between you, before 1 of the accounts resign, you can't do it on the 20th move - it has to be the 21st move.  If you jump 2 counters this does not count as 2 moves.  BTW this is the same for chess and Backgammon.  hi11.gif
Great advice.

For Chess, Pogo Gambitron SCHOOLS the Pogo Bot every game if you play Beginner.

Fluffy756

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 04, 2009, 11:46:17 AM
What are the required moves, when 2 people are playing, to get the resign feature to give credit for the win?
I've been playing around with it and sometimes it gives credit for the win and other times it doesn't.

Thanks

I use the resign way it was pretty fast.  At first I forgot how do it then got the hang of it.

Mistyeyed

is anyone having any trouble accesssing a table in any of the rooms today? i can get in to a room but when i click on play,it doesnt do anything,ive tried several rooms? was wondering if there was a problem,although there appears to be a lot of others in ther..

destiny child

One has to have 7 of the others pieces before the one with the least resign. My sister and I both did this.  destiny

MsMissy

Well i just used the auto & played against bots & i got my badge.   whoopee!!   cheerleading.gif

Squid

I still have to get this badge.  Are you detecting my resistance to entering the checkers rooms?

jarjar

who me?

I used the auto on 2 accounts and it rarely lost.
It took some time to finish but it did pretty well for me. I have version 2.1 I'm not sure if there are updates for this or not, because if it runs well I don't update.

Joe C

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview