This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MP 3 Players

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Why do they have to be so doggone difficult? Why does there have to be 100 to choose from?  What happened to just going to the store and they just held some music?  Now they do everything. 

bams68

yeah I have to agree, seems they are coming up with new stuff everyday. My niece got sum kinda gadjet like a ipod but you can play games as it has like a joypad control on it. Whatever you call it...but yeah wow. My sweetie got me one last year by Toshiba it's a 20 gig an wow I am in no way ever gonna use 20 gigs of space jus for music on a mp3...but it sure does great on batteries....nice to jus grab it n off I go. As it has the charge cradles n stuff. Not ur typical double A's LOL but yeah.....good luck LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

You can spend more money on an Ipod and all the gadgets than a new PS3

PB On The Run

Quote from: ~Tara~ on November 27, 2007, 10:08:04 AM
You can spend more money on an Ipod and all the gadgets than a new PS3

:o  Isn't that the truth!!!  My oldest wants an Ipod for Xmas this year.  I don't know Jack Chit about them either!!   I just know the 80GB one she has her eye on is way more space for songs than she will ever need!!  LOL

bams68

that's so true. I know this Mp3 I have here was over 300$ Jus insane :-\ an that's no accessories LOL. I bought a crazy case for it and the darn things don't fit. Ah well hopefully it last a long long time LOL. I'm sure when my lil one grows up more he'll fill the darn thing  :{

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Stinkerbell

Any of you see the episode of Monk where Lt. Disher had bought a new "iPod" and spent an obscene amount of $$$.  The thing wouldn't work right... funny stuff.

Tara

Is this an awesome deal or what?

20gb for 50.00   It's refurbished from Creative Labs. It comes with a warranty.

http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?product=15522&AID=10294476&PID=1225267&SID=sduidp0t0

bams68

Tara

I paid 50.00 for 2 gb, so I got this one today and I'm taking the other one back.  :)))   

bams68

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview