PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:20:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

loosen up

Started by eyedoc55,

Previous topic - Next topic

eyedoc55

The teenage granddaughter comes downstairs for her date with this see-through blouse on and no bra. Her grandmother just has a fit, telling her not to dare go out like that.

The teenager tells her "Loosen up Grams. These are modern times.
You gotta let your rosebuds show!" and out she goes.

The next day the teenager comes downstairs, and the grandmother is sitting there with no top on. The teenager wants to die.

She explains to her grandmother that she has friends coming over and that it is just not appropriate.

"Loosen up, sweetie. If you can show off your rosebuds, then I can display my hanging baskets." :))) :)) :[

swamp

Quote from: eyedoc55 on November 25, 2007, 10:12:55 AM
The teenage granddaughter comes downstairs for her date with this see-through blouse on and no bra. Her grandmother just has a fit, telling her not to dare go out like that.

The teenager tells her "Loosen up Grams. These are modern times.
You gotta let your rosebuds show!" and out she goes.

The next day the teenager comes downstairs, and the grandmother is sitting there with no top on. The teenager wants to die.

She explains to her grandmother that she has friends coming over and that it is just not appropriate.

"Loosen up, sweetie. If you can show off your rosebuds, then I can display my hanging baskets." :))) :)) :[
:o :)) :))

Tara

LMAO...That's a good one.   I see Swampboy has already came to see the rosebuds...wonder where Homer is?  :)))

Their the rosebud watchers of the forum.  xmas5.gif

Stinkerbell

My great grandmother told me that one 20 years ago but I had forgotten all about it.  Thanks for a good memory!

TmT

:## <spillin my coffee>  laughin so hard... oh my gawd.. I dont know how I missed this one... my bad!! Funny.... good one!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview