PlayBuddy
July 13, 2024, 08:55:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 80 disco balls or disco ball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Gift Ideas - Please Share

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

It seems harder and harder to buy thoughtful gifts for the people on my shopping list, but I found a couple cool things.  The kinds of gifts you can give to the person who has everything... but probably NOT his own piece of land Down Under...

If you have any good ideas, please share!

1.  heifer.org - for as little as $20 you can send a needy family a live animal that they can use to help feed themselves.  For example, you can send chickens which they use for eggs.

2.  green-globe.com - you can purchase a 10x10 foot piece of land Down Under for about $40.  Helps the environment and is a cool idea.

3. children.org - Children International is an organization that helps needy children and their families all across the world, even here in the USA.  It can be costly, about $250 a year, but if you want you can have several people go in on the gift and have the letters and photos sent directly to the recipient of your gift.  To do that you need to call them at 1-800-888-3089 and set it up.

Any other ideas??

TmT

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,33301.0.html
Put my list with yours... good luck!!
I know, I started my list in Nov.... may have been a lil early for some... but not to me... I'm almost finish!

Feed the Hungry
http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,33476.0.html

Homer

Quote from: ABraveLady on December 04, 2007, 11:12:29 AM
It seems harder and harder to buy thoughtful gifts for the people on my shopping list, but I found a couple cool things.  The kinds of gifts you can give to the person who has everything... but probably NOT his own piece of land Down Under...

1.  heifer.org - for as little as $20 you can send a needy family a live animal that they can use to help feed themselves.  For example, you can send chickens which they use for eggs.

2.  green-globe.com - you can purchase a 10x10 foot piece of land Down Under for about $40.  Helps the environment and is a cool idea.

3. children.org - Children International is an organization that helps needy children and their families all across the world, even here in the USA.  It can be costly, about $250 a year, but if you want you can have several people go in on the gift and have the letters and photos sent directly to the recipient of your gift.  To do that you need to call them at 1-800-888-3089 and set it up.

Any other ideas??

www.homersbeerfund.com I get mighty thirsty around the holidays. :!!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on December 04, 2007, 01:30:01 PM

Any other ideas??

There's only one thing your getting for Christmas buddy, and it will be the best thing you ever had.  sg.gif    :)))

Stinkerbell

Any other ideas??

Awww, gee.  I went to make a very large donation and I got this message :  Sorry, 'www.homersbeerfund.com' does not exist or is not available

I tried Homer, I tried.   :'((

Homer

Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 04, 2007, 01:31:54 PM

Any other ideas??

There's only one thing your getting for Christmas buddy, and it will be the best thing you ever had.  sg.gif    :)))

I sure hope the Budweiser Clydesdales are bringing you then. :)) :)) :))

Homer

Quote from: ABraveLady on December 04, 2007, 01:43:44 PM

Any other ideas??

Awww, gee.  I went to make a very large donation and I got this message :  Sorry, 'www.homersbeerfund.com' does not exist or is not available

I tried Homer, I tried.   :'((

I was only kidding but for those who feel inclined to do so there is a donation button for paypal on our homepage.

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview