Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Payday Free Cell Badge

Started by roadwarrior,

Previous topic - Next topic

Symbion

... and since pogo usually does the updates on tuesdays... it'll be a week until this update is implemented lol

Stinkerbell

Quote from: PogoHatesKristy on November 28, 2007, 06:34:53 AM
Sorry I didn't read the time and date on your post....Guess I will just wait a little longer before I go and torture myself some more  :///

Love your user name, Kristy

Tara

Quote from: Symbion on November 28, 2007, 07:06:07 AM
... and since pogo usually does the updates on tuesdays... it'll be a week until this update is implemented lol

Surely not.. :)))  They will probably have to hire someone to fix the problem  :))

PogoHatesKristy

Love your user name, Kristy
[/quote]

Thank you...just tried to play it again still doing the same....I give up for today time to go be mean and steal auctions away from people!!! %%

roadwarrior

I did write to pogo, and here's their crap answer:

Response (Jatin Mittal) 11/28/2007 05:47 AM 
Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us about the Payday Freecell challenge "Royal Payday Badge". We are aware of an issue where players are not getting progress as intended. Our engineers are looking into this issue and hoped to have it resolved quickly. We have posted this information in an FAQ in our knowledgebase. If you would like to be notified when the FAQ is updated, please click the link below to go to the FAQ and click the "Notify Me by Email if this Answer is Updated" button at the bottom of the FAQ.
http://eapogo.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/eapogo.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=18463

If you need any further assistance regarding your question, please let us know by updating this incident.

Pogo Mark
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

hope this helps everyone to
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Tara~ on November 28, 2007, 07:48:50 AM
Quote from: Symbion on November 28, 2007, 07:06:07 AM

Surely not.. :)))  They will probably have to hire someone to fix the problem  :))

Good gravy, more outsourcing coming up!

disneyland lady

!@! Can I have some of that good gravy? I love Payday and have finished the ranks and already played this challenge 2 frustrating times trying to get the badge.  Besides one of my favorite things in the world is plain ole white bread smothered in good gravy!  :pp

Disneyland lady insane diego

Symbion

From Community News:

Change to Royal Playday Badge in "On the Go" Premium Badge Album Coming Soon!
November 28 | By Staff.
Many players have let us know that the Royal Playday Badge in our just-released "On the Go" Premium Badge Album is currently not possible. We've got good news!

We will be changing the challenge requirements to this game so that you only need to get 10 or more Bonus Points in a "Payday Scratch" Bonus Card 10 times in 30 minutes or less. We will post when this change has been made in the Pogo News, so check back here periodically!

gator8_24

do you have to win the game or can go to new game when clear the cards?

roadwarrior

latest from pogo about this challange:

Change to Royal Playday Badge in "On the Go" Premium Badge Album Coming Soon!
November 28 | By Staff.
Many players have let us know that the Royal Playday Badge in our just-released "On the Go" Premium Badge Album is currently not possible. We've got good news!

We will be changing the challenge requirements to this game so that you only need to get 10 or more Bonus Points in a "Payday Scratch" Bonus Card 10 times in 30 minutes or less. We will post when this change has been made in the Pogo News, so check back here periodically!

Now that sounds hard but not impossible!  Bout time pogo figured it out. 
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Runner

That is so funny.  Instead of fixing the way that the challenge records the progress, they are going to change the challenge?  So they are going to change it to 10? So we will need to still play 10 games minimum because it's only counting one per game? 

POGO WAKE THE *U*K UP !!

Tara

Quote from: Runner on November 28, 2007, 08:14:24 PM
That is so funny.  Instead of fixing the way that the challenge records the progress, they are going to change the challenge?  So they are going to change it to 10? So we will need to still play 10 games minimum because it's only counting one per game? 

POGO WAKE THE *U*K UP !!

I think thats what it means. I thought they were going to fix it so you could get 4 credits per game, and of course you had to win that game.  I wonder why its so hard to change something?  Prices will probably go up now..lol

Tara

Fluffy756

PogoHatesKristy

I got mine time to go housewife1.gif  All that hassle and there not even cute badges!!!

xxunluv3dlizxx

After the fix I got mine in about three games.. grr if they didnt screw up the requirement in the first place I would have had the book completed yesterday!

luvsglitches

It only took 6 minutes to get mine. They give you credit for all of the scratch cards in each game now, not just 1. If they had done that in the first place, they wouldn't have had to change anything lol.

rnwb

Do you still have to win the game?

I haven't bought this album yet, since there were a couple of badges in there I wasn't sure I could get without an auto, Payday Freecell was definitely one of them.

BadgeBabe

Quote from: rnwb on November 30, 2007, 07:09:04 AM
Do you still have to win the game?

I haven't bought this album yet, since there were a couple of badges in there I wasn't sure I could get without an auto, Payday Freecell was definitely one of them.

Yes, you must both scratch off more than 5 points on the cards and finish the game for it to count.

I wouldn't want to do this one without an auto, not even with the changes, because some cards have only 5 points on them. I got several like that yesterday.

rnwb

Thanks for the info.  Guess this is the first premium album I won't be buying, which I'm actually fine with. Unless they decide to change the requirement yet again, which is certainly possible with Pogo. And if not, then they've saved me six bucks!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview