PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:18:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo to charge per hour?

Started by Sassy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sassy

I am currently in a bowling room and they are talking about pogo charging per hour for club pogo.  I find this hard to believe but was wondering if anyone else has heard this and if there was any truth to it?

Jewel

This is pogo's answer to that in the latest news column:

Recent Pogo Rumors Are Totally Untrue!
By Staff | August 1, 2007

Recently a series of rumors have invaded the message boxes and e-mail boxes of many Club Pogo and Pogo members. These include rumors about Club Pogo removing Badges and Challenges from our service, charging by the hour (or minute), and that Pogo has purchased a fan site.

None of these rumors are true.

Rumors are very easy to start, and the people who start them usually do it to see how far the rumor will go. The best way to deal with any message that makes a claim about something Pogo (or anyone) is going to do, or has done, is to visit the Pogo News to see if there is an announcement about the subject. If there is none, you can safely assume that rumor is false.

It is also good practice to end rumors by deleting messages or e-mails when you see them. For more information, please visit our Help Site and look up "Rumors" in the search field.

FreecellFanny

This is the same crap that makes the rounds every few months.

Stinkerbell

Fluffy756

Got that samething in my pogo mail from a friend who got it from someone. It took a while too tell her it wasn't true.

gigi

:ooo
rats and I thought I would be the first one to send in my money

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview