PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:51:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

bp/auto

Started by spiderwort,

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderwort

does anybody's bp auto actualy work . and how many games does it win for you? does it drop more than 10 stones total in one game? does it work like it is rank (1) and never played the game before? can your grand daughter play better than the auto. do you feel like you been gouged.??? these are all simple questions. iam just trying to figure the dam thing out.allthou it plays ok by hand. in the forum not much is said about bp/auto.a few things i posted. don't be shy,please explain how to set up this.the only option that i can see thats available to me is the speed. and than it stacks straight to the line (game over). 10 stones total.  winter20.gif

jeffy

it got my team badge in the mix n match challenges, it also got me to rank 5 playing the cpu. i just open the game then run the auto. make sure you have the newest update from badgehelp delete what you got and redownload the newest and install.

spiderwort

i got the latest thank you for the response. it was the only 1.AM not supprised of that. i posted that around 10am. it is now in my area 2:43pm the auto has been running since than on and off, lost every game.robots & people. I'm trying to up my rank like the web site says . quote come here and get your cheats and up your rank only $10:00. well it certinly went up something didn't it. sorry to vent dude but i do not like being taken. even for 10 bucks. It is a pretty cool site tho. i just won't buy anything from it . live and learn  ride safe

jeffy

did you check the options badgehelp reccomends for each auto
like the color 32 bit. the screen size and turning off the smooth edge for fonts

sometimes i change my theme to classic also for games each cpu is different so sometimes it takes some tweaking
submit a TSR one of the threads has a topic about submitting a TSR.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,32814.0.html

Stinkerbell

I got it playing myself with bots.  Was tedious, but do-able!

spiderwort

ya i was too. i try to be covert when i use it .

spiderwort

ya 32bit is correct. the tsr seems a little complicated to me.

spiderwort

all tho my screen size is  800 by 600 could this be something. and i did't disable screen saver

jeffy

yes diable screen saver and usually the screen size is better on 1024x780

spiderwort

Homer

It's gonna be awhile before BH gets to upgrading this.

I don't have an actual ETA for this.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

know I'm not feeling spunky today, but I've been racking my brain-what auto is bp?  Know I will feel silly when I find out. LOL  It wil be a big 'Duh!"

Jewel

Battle Phlinx...Although it is not the best auto offered, I got all 50 ranks finished with it so I am a satisfied customer.

gator8_24

Thanks, Jewel. I don't have that auto and never play the game so no wonder I didn't figure it out.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview