PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 06:08:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Grey's Anatomy

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Knight, whose status was also unsure in light of the controversation. Ausiello: For the last time: T.R. Knight is definitely returning to Grey's next season — and full-time. Anyone who tells you different is a big fat liar. (EW.com, meanwhile, is reporting that Knight will receive $125K per episode, plus a small piece of the show's profits.) The only cast member facing an uncertain future is Isaiah Washington, and I'm hearing that a decision about him could be made within the next week or so.

this was from TV guide online. Sorry but it sounds like the network and producers are afraid of any 'gay' backlash if TJ was let go and not Burke.  The gal who made this such a huge deal is Izzy. I think she had a major part in getting Burke released. IMO

gator8_24

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on May 18, 2007, 03:19:48 PM
Thought they were smarty pants! lol
Hey Gator, would u had liked them more if felt they were dumb :o0 es...lmfaoz Gotta luv it.. I know exactly how you feel..

LOL Tokens I just read the post today!  Yeah they needed to be dumber hahaha, From what I've read onn TVguide website only 1 for sure will be featured next season, the last gal who spoke to George, he last name was Grey. Hint hint sisters lol

gator8_24

This is from the Orlando Sential-

"Problematic behavior" cited in Isaiah Washington's firing from "Grey's Anatomy"; good thing that wedding didn't happen
Posted on Jun 8, 2007 9:10:18 AM

If you're booted from your job, should you release a statement that reads, "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore"?

Quoting Howard Beale, the mad anchor of "Network," is an odd strategy. But that's precisely what Isaiah Washington did after being kicked off "Grey's Anatomy." His contract was not renewed, ABC Television Studios said Thursday.

Washington caused a furor with his use of an anti-gay slur -- first reportedly on the set, then in January at the Golden Globes when he denied using the word.

But there was more to his ejection from the hit ABC drama than a slur. In breaking the story, TVGuide.com cited a "pattern of problematic behavior" by the actor.

The fallout from Washington's behavior shook the series and the actor.

A source told ABC.com of the firing, "It was a difficult year and this should come as no surprise to anyone."

"This is something that will have changed the scope of his life," cast member Katherine Heigl told "Entertainment Weekly" recently. Her career, by the way, is soaring with the film "Knocked Up."

"Grey's Anatomy" had prepared for Washington's departure in its season finale. His character, Dr. Preston Burke, left rather than marry Cristina Yang (Sandra Oh).

Izzy is getting  alot of press over her statements. no one else is speaking out loud!

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on May 17, 2007, 08:46:26 PM
so everyone was pretty much left totally broken and sad. Burke's vows made me  :$%. Christina made me  :$%. Don't know if I'm gonna watch next season or not. I think I'm gonna have to, just to see if burke really left for good, and to see if george is gonna leave. And then I'll get sucked in to another season. and end up spending thursday nights crying again.

so I planned on just watching this first episode and being done with the show. It seemed a little off. It wasn't as funny or sad as it used to be. And then I saw the previews for next week. now I'm gonna have to keep watching. I do miss burke, though.

gator8_24

Miss Burke, too.  Got tears when the kids blinked their eyes 3 times for the dad. :'((  I'm not sure about all the new interns with last years group.  I really don't like the continuing of George and Izzy!!!!! :{:

gator8_24

Holy Crap!!!! Tonight's episode was nerve racking!!! I feel that Meridth is gonna get trapped.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview