PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:05:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need more mini Items

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

I was just going thru the X-mas mini stuff in Pogo. It's basically the same ole crap as last year with a few new goodies and backgrounds.

What ever happened to them making tops and bottoms. They haven't had any in a long time besides the darn t-shirts that I don't want.  Even the x-mas outfits are the same as last year, geez.

What everyone else think? Or am I just a mini basketcase. Ok so don't answer that lmao!

TmT

Quote from: IndianLover on November 29, 2007, 11:29:53 AM
I was just going thru the X-mas mini stuff in Pogo. It's basically the same ole crap as last year with a few new goodies and backgrounds.

What ever happened to them making tops and bottoms. They haven't had any in a long time besides the darn t-shirts that I don't want.  Even the x-mas outfits are the same as last year, geez.

What everyone else think? Or am I just a mini basketcase. Ok so don't answer that lmao!
Yes hun, we do need more mini items. I agree!! I have millions and millions of tokens and nuthin to spend it on worth a dime :(

IndianLover

Quote from: TmT on November 29, 2007, 11:43:46 AM
Quote from: IndianLover on November 29, 2007, 11:29:53 AM

Yes hun, we do need more mini items. I agree!! I have millions and millions of tokens and nuthin to spend it on worth a dime :(

I hear that now if Pogo would give us something to spend it on  :((

vasunlover

gator8_24

Too many use gems and I don't like to spend them in there but have a couple.

Stinkerbell

I'm with ya's.  I haven't seen anything worth spending my hard earned tokens on and NO WAY will I spend Gems on them.

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 29, 2007, 12:43:02 PM
I'm with ya's.  I haven't seen anything worth spending my hard earned tokens on and NO WAY will I spend Gems on them.

:-\

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Tara~ on November 29, 2007, 02:14:14 PM

What exactly are you saying????  heh heh heh   :)))

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 29, 2007, 02:18:03 PM

T
h
a
t

y
o
u

c
h
e
a
t

for your tokens.  xmas5.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Tara~ on November 29, 2007, 02:32:48 PM

T
h
a
t

y
o
u

c
h
e
a
t

Thems fightin words!   :{:

zeboo

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 29, 2007, 02:38:15 PM
Quote from: ~Tara~ on November 29, 2007, 02:32:48 PM

T
h
a
t

y
o
u

c
h
e
a
t

Thems fightin words!   :{:

<:>

FreecellFanny

Ladyrith63

Hi, I;m brand new here, I was just searching all Pogo site for more Mini items, guess there are none,, :ooo
Can anyone here help give me insite on how to do all the neat pics I see here? would appreciate any info you have to offer!  :-*

Homer

Quote from: Ladyrith63 on November 30, 2007, 10:28:56 AM

Hi, I;m brand new here, I was just searching all Pogo site for more Mini items, guess there are none,, :ooo
Can anyone here help give me insite on how to do all the neat pics I see here? would appreciate any info you have to offer!  :-*

Welcome. A good start would be to click on your profile button. In there you can enter urls for avatars and signatures

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ladyrith63

Ladyrith63

Hay Homer,
Specify your own avator by URL HTTP://
what does this mean? never done this before, ty ::)

Homer

Quote from: Ladyrith63 on November 30, 2007, 10:57:26 AM
Hay Homer,
Specify your own avator by URL HTTP://
what does this mean? never done this before, ty ::)

It would be easier for you to email the pics to homer@pogocheats.net and I'll do it for you.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

Hey where else can my cash strapped 15 yr old grandson legally buy himself a kegger and party with his snowboard when he lives at the beach?  winter23.gif I love paying him his allowance in tokens and gems!

They were talking about adding pets a while back and I figured that this was going to be a cash cow for them because so many of the Pogo players have pets and would be "accessorizing" those pets with even more items. But they never did follow through on it.  And I know that REVENUE is the reason Pogo is there so I do not know why they have not picked up on the whole pet thing in the mini mall - way bigger catch than hats or colored hair! Heck - people would buy different kibbles for gems - and you know it. ;::. just look how many of you have your pets in your signatures.

Disneyland lady insane diego

Tara

There was only 3 new things to get that didn't cost gems or that we didn't already have.

FreecellFanny

I refuse to use my Gems for mini items.

I got myself the Santa hat yesterday but I want a matching outfit.  xmas5.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview