PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:42:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso Deluxe Wont Connect plus Mahjong Deluxe Issues

Started by Bigredno8,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigredno8

I purchased a new computer,when I tried to connect Lottso Deluxe I get the  "Connection to the Pogo server failed.Please try again later"  I have uninstalled and reinstalled it 3 times with no luck,even tried using free accounts and got the same message,uninstalled,then tried the Demo,still didnt work......not to mention Mahjong Deluxe wont work,I get Install Flash? Click Yes,and nothing,I keep getting the Install Flash message

any suggestions on both

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Bigredno8

3 days I have been trying,weird thing, The Poppit Show works and connects with no problem,darndest thing

Tara

Quote from: Bigredno8 on December 01, 2007, 01:15:22 PM
3 days I have been trying,weird thing, The Poppit Show works and connects with no problem,darndest thing

I just tried mine..When I hit the button that says connect it says it can't connect. Then I hit connect again and it connected.

Tara

When you first load the game click the connect button (see below)

Then this pops up...click the word close (see below)

Then click "connect" again (see below)

Then you should see "disconnect" and that means your on (see below)

peanut123

the only game i ever had a problem with was the mahjong deluxe and i got the exact same problem as you did.....come to find out...my mcaffee was not allowing it to connect...check your virus protection or your firewall and see if it is stopping it from accessing the internet....if you find it there it is as easy as cliking on the box to allow it access and viola it worked for me...i hope this helps you.   good luck

O0

Bigredno8

Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 01, 2007, 01:23:31 PM

Thanks Tara,that worked,    dance11.gif        couldnt believe it was that simple,now once I get the Mahjong problem fixed,I'll be back to badge hunting   O+O

Thanks again
Steve

Tara

Quote from: Bigredno8 on December 02, 2007, 03:56:53 PM
Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 01, 2007, 01:23:31 PM

Thanks Tara,that worked,    dance11.gif        couldnt believe it was that simple,now once I get the Mahjong problem fixed,I'll be back to badge hunting   O+O

Thanks again
Steve

Your welcome.

draagnfli

ok i feel really stupid asking this but im having this same problem but with the poppit show It worked fine as a trail thing but when since i bought it for some reason it wont connect I have cable connection does that have anything to do with it cause I did allow it with my firewall and antivirus I even tried deleting the version I had rebooting and redownloading it but still wont connect any suggestions??

Tara

Do the exact same thing I showed above except connect instead of clicking the connect button, click the telephone. Make sure it is green and not red.

Stinkerbell

Yeah, cuz if you click the red phone, it will connect to the Bat Mobile

draagnfli

on my poppit show i dont have a connect button like was shown I have a pic of a phone that says no service when you click it all I get is another window saying no internet connection did i download the wrong thing? I already added it to my exception list on my firewall

drongo

I've had the exact same problem.  After writing to pogo and sending them all the useless information they required, they admitted it was a problem they had created and promised it would be fixed during today's shutdown.   Be patient, all will work out.

draagnfli

ty I was getting a lil unpatient waiting on hearing from pogo but im sure we have all been there we get that wonderful form letter then nothing until we are old and grey and dont need the info anymore or we nvr hear from em @ least I no im not the only one having problems with it was feeling like It was just me.

FreecellFanny

draagnfli

drongo  does ur poppit show working ok now cause I still have the same problem although pogo emailed me saying what i already knew
Dear Customer,
To enable chat and profile functionalities, you will need to be connected to the Poppit service. You will need to log on with your Pogo or AOL account. You can view the status of your connection via the telelphone on the Main Screen (it will tell you CONNECTED or DISCONNECTED).  You can connect to the Poppit service by clicking on the telephone or via your player profile properties.  Please make sure you are connected to the Internet prior to launching the game to ensure successful connection. Thank you for contacting Oberon-media support. Best Regards, Melissa

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview