Trizzle : Complete 60 levels this week! [Download Cheat]
Aces Up! HD : Earn 50 flying aces this week! [Download Cheat]
Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Would You Rather (Holiday Editon)

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

Pretty simple, someone gives two choices and next person chooses which they would rather do
an comes up with two more choices.

Ex: Would you like to sit at home and stuff ur face with turkey leftovers or would you rather go on a sliegh ride??

Sliegh ride for me

Ok so he's another to start with

Would you put up a fake Christmas tree one month before the big day, or would you rather put up a nice real tree a week before the big day??

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Traditionally,we pick a live  Xmas Tree and name it every year; so stayin with traditions.... I say "live tree"...
(Dont have anything against beautiful fake trees. Some are so awesome u cant tell unless u close up on them-touch)

Would you rather eat something that made you fat but you're happy or always diet and not eat things you love to stay very thin but you are always unhappy.

paulette3

bbq21.gif

Eat and be fat and happy!

Would you rather decorate your tree with old ornaments you have had for years or have a 'free' professional come in and decorate it for you?

Paulette

Tara

Use old ornaments.

Would you rather have turkey or ham for your Christmas dinner?

bams68

Turkey, sweetie hates ham.

Would you open ur prezzies on Christmas Eve, or would you rather open them Christmas morning??

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

One on Christmas Eve, and the rest on Christmas morning.

Would you rather cook dinner yourself, or go to someones house to eat on Christmas?

Stinkerbell

Cook myself...

Would you rather go carroling or be carroled?

TmT

Hmmm I guess do it myself  carolers.gif I know ... I know... you dont think I can sing... rofl

Would you rather wear mix-match shoes for laughs on your job "Mix and Match Day"... or you rather be noncompliant and dress up suit and tie, not look ridiculous?

Stinkerbell

I would mix and match.... I'm usually mixing and matching anyway  LOL

Do you more look forward to decorating for the Holidays, or putting everything away and getting back to usual?

TmT

happy21.gif Rather decorate for holidays...look forward to it Xmas Tree

Would you rather dress fancy/prissy or dress plain/casual most of the time (men may find this ? kinda dainty)

Stinkerbell

I'm a plain and casula kinda gal!

Would you rather be a hammer or a nail?

TmT

Quote from: ABraveLady on December 03, 2007, 01:50:18 AM

You nasty girl, you!!!! Oh I am readin you very well... I love it!! I see a side of u that is like MsBeHavin

Ok my explanation: I'm very open and things I could tell you would turn u 3 shades of red...so lets say Hammer and when I'm tired of hammerin..... nail me any day baby!!

Would you rather let your hair down-kinda dancer.... or keep it pinned up kinda dancer. winter25.gif

vasunlover

Certainly hair down dancer................

Would you rather be a bartender or the drinker?

TmT

A Drinker Baby..YES.."Bring it!" as a bartender,I will get so tipsy samplin the products...oh my, wouldnt perform my job.  bbq21.gif

Ok..um... Would you rather have jock itch or female itch <snickerin>

vasunlover

Well I would rather itch a jock................. :)) but I guess jock itch, simply because I don't have one!

Would you rather be a salesman or a pimp?  (Wait isn't that the same :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) )

les

:;         pimp it was allmost a career move for me :)))

would you rather be a man or a women
winter20.gif

Tara

Quote from: les on December 03, 2007, 06:20:51 AM
  :;         pimp it was allmost a career move for me :)))

would you rather be a man or a women
winter20.gif

:-\

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TmT on December 03, 2007, 03:41:39 AM
Quote from: ABraveLady on December 03, 2007, 01:50:18 AM

You nasty girl, you!!!! Oh I am readin you very well... I love it!! I see a side of u that is like MsBeHavin

Ok my explanation: I'm very open and things I could tell you would turn u 3 shades of red...so lets say Hammer and when I'm tired of hammerin..... nail me any day baby!!

Would you rather let your hair down-kinda dancer.... or keep it pinned up kinda dancer. winter25.gif

ROFL... actually I was listening to Simon and Garfunkel and thought of that song... LOLOL.... I'm actually a very good girl.    0:

Stinkerbell

I love being a woman... wouldn't give up momhood for anything in the world!

Eggnog or Cider?

bams68

would have to go with cider

Would you enjoy having a white Christmas or would you rather have a Green Christmas??

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview