Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sherlock

Started by xxunluv3dlizxx,

Previous topic - Next topic

xxunluv3dlizxx

I've been trying to use the auto for Jigsaw detective and it's not playing the puzzles, it'll pick up all the pieces and put them on the bottom corner and then it'll click new game. I'm using 4.0 have deleted the program and redownloaded it and at first I was playing on hard, i switched it down to medium and it is still doing the exact same thing! Ugh.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: xxunluv3dlizxx on December 02, 2007, 10:33:54 AM
I've been trying to use the auto for Jigsaw detective and it's not playing the puzzles, it'll pick up all the pieces and put them on the bottom corner and then it'll click new game. I'm using 4.0 have deleted the program and redownloaded it and at first I was playing on hard, i switched it down to medium and it is still doing the exact same thing! Ugh.

On easy mine wasn't doing anything so I switched to medium and it works great!  Works well on hard too.
I did notice that if you read the message in the cheat box, it will tell you that it can't solve the puzzle and start a new one.  Mine does that every so often but for the most part goes smoothly.

xxunluv3dlizxx

Thanks, idk what it was doing but I left it alone for awhile retried it and it seems to be working pretty well on hard for me =]

FreecellFanny

Mine was being incredibly stupid.

On a whim I updated my Java and it's a lot better now. It still does stupid things like leaving a few pieces on the top shelf but it's not as bad as it was prior. :)

raine56

I have 4.0 and it was working very well.  But since starting the december jigsaws,it half completes the puzzle and then an error box appears which says red pixel error.  The auto says internal graphics error.  Tried deleting and downloading but still doing it. 

Homer

Quote from: raine56 on December 07, 2007, 02:54:12 AM
I have 4.0 and it was working very well.  But since starting the december jigsaws,it half completes the puzzle and then an error box appears which says red pixel error.  The auto says internal graphics error.  Tried deleting and downloading but still doing it. 

Submit a Tsr so BH can see what the problem is.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview