PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:49:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Two Worst Jobs Ever

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

*¨¨*♥♥*¨¨*♂*♥ Two Worst Jobs Ever ♥*♂ *¨¨*♥♥*¨¨*

Picture explains it all! :"

vasunlover

"A traveling toupee salesman."
or

"The worst job I've ever had was a one-week temp job for a hosiery company. They produced lingerie and underwear shows on the catwalks of Paris. Instead of discarding the unmentionables once the shows were over, they shipped them back to the U.S. as a part of their inventory, presumably for tax purposes. My job was to sort through each used pair of both men's and women's undergarments. I was put into a cubicle with a computer and Hefty sacks full of the 'inventory.' I was assured that the garments had been washed.

:ll :ll :ll :ll :ll

TmT

Quote from: vasunlover on December 03, 2007, 04:58:15 AM
"A traveling toupee salesman."
or

"The worst job I've ever had was a one-week temp job for a hosiery company. They produced lingerie and underwear shows on the catwalks of Paris. Instead of discarding the unmentionables once the shows were over, they shipped them back to the U.S. as a part of their inventory, presumably for tax purposes. My job was to sort through each used pair of both men's and women's undergarments. I was put into a cubicle with a computer and Hefty sacks full of the 'inventory.' I was assured that the garments had been washed.
:ll :ll :ll :ll :ll
<<fallin out my chair>>lmfaoz ... oh my gawd.. u gotta be kiddin me.......... lmao soooooo hard!!!

vasunlover

or

• Embalmer

If we were to take the advice of that 18th-century American Renaissance man Benjamin Franklin, career decisions would be obvious – 'In this world, nothing can be said to be certain except death and taxes,' he quipped. If this is the case, one of the most secure jobs around should be that of an embalmer.

Embalmers preserve the bodies of the deceased, restore their physical appearance as faithfully as possible, and eliminate any of the distressing signs of death. It's a very dignified job, requiring tact and sensitivity. You'll also need great attention to detail and skill with your hands for the precise surgical work. A strong stomach is essential – the squeamish need not apply.

TmT

Oh heck nah, I cant be no embalmer heck nah  :xx

vasunlover

well........how about.........

• Colon hydrotherapist

Complementary therapies are very popular these days, including art therapy, dance therapy, aromatherapy and massage therapy. But one where you definitely need to have no airs and graces is that of a colon hydrotherapist – surely the modern equivalent of the groom of the stool!

vasunlover

OR

1. Richard Simmons' shorts seamstress. (No one sells those anymore. They have to be custom-made. By someone.)

2. St. Patrick's Day Cleanup Crew: Vomit Division.

3. Whoever's in charge of telling George Lucas that his latest script is awesome.

4. President of the United States.

5. Those guys who die for crab legs.

TmT

Quote from: vasunlover on December 03, 2007, 05:18:24 AM
well........how about.........

• Colon hydrotherapist

Complementary therapies are very popular these days, including art therapy, dance therapy, aromatherapy and massage therapy. But one where you definitely need to have no airs and graces is that of a colon hydrotherapist – surely the modern equivalent of the groom of the stool!
Uh..I dont want that job...but I sure as heck need a good colon therapist now and then <fallin out my chair> lmfaoz

Quote from: vasunlover on December 03, 2007, 05:22:41 AM
OR

1. Richard Simmons' shorts seamstress. (No one sells those anymore. They have to be custom-made. By someone.)

2. St. Patrick's Day Cleanup Crew: Vomit Division.

3. Whoever's in charge of telling George Lucas that his latest script is awesome.

4. President of the United States.

5. Those guys who die for crab legs.
Wait... lmao.. wait... they die for "crab legs"... we not talkin bout the crabs you eat, here... huh?

TmT

TmT

TmT

TmT

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview