Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Never Use the Glasses in your Hotel Room

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Tara

Good grief...Probably an illegal immigrant who can't read WINDEX.

rank king

This is one of those videos that I wish I had never seen.  I just got back from a trip on Sunday, and yes...We did use the glasses. :'((

Stinkerbell

Quote from: rank king on December 04, 2007, 02:15:53 PM
This is one of those videos that I wish I had never seen.  I just got back from a trip on Sunday, and yes...We did use the glasses. :'((
Did you all see the one about how often they wash/change the blankets and comforters?  6 months on the comforters.  I am not joking.

rank king

We always bring our own pillows.  First thing we do is throw the comforter in the corner O0 

I guess that doesn't really help the "sheet" situation although it makes us feel better. 

That video reminds me of the blacklight video on the sheets and comforters at reputable hotels.  It's just disgusting.

Tara

I have a friend who won't sleep on hotel sheets. She takes her own..lol  I think I either saw or heard that Oprah does too.

xxunluv3dlizxx

I refuse to sleep on the bed if I have to I sleep on top of the comforter with my own blanket, and I never reuse the blanket until i wash it lol

ick.

gator8_24

Whenever we go anyplace we take a baggie of paper cups.  At Disney where we have gone the most lately they use the single use cups sealed in the 'plastic' covers.  I never use the bedspread or blanket and take our own pillows, even to Disney.

xxunluv3dlizxx

Quote from: Squid on December 05, 2007, 04:02:32 AM

I'm wrapping myself in Saran Wrap and propping myself up in the closet.

Make sure it's the colored kind! :)))

gator8_24

Quote from: Squid on December 05, 2007, 04:02:32 AM
What a shame that we have to take two suitcases when we travel:  one for clothing, one for housewares??  Aren't these hotels making enough money that they can have the room clean???  Let's do some math.......  let's say the room costs 100 bucks a night..... multiply that by 30....... = 3000 bucks a month.  $3000 bucks a month to rent a 150 square foot space and they can't get it clean???? 

I'm wrapping myself in Saran Wrap and propping myself up in the closet.

What closet? There's usually just those tiny areas to hang clothes and at Disney it's just a bar included in the vanity area ! LOL

underdog

I thought the girl was washing the glasses in the toilet for a minute.

Stinkerbell

They also said that when you travel be careful because it's not uncommon to bring bed bugs home with you thenonce they take hold of YOUR bed, they are tough to get rid of.

TmT

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview