PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:00:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

poppit show not connecting

Started by draagnfli,

Previous topic - Next topic

draagnfli

I have tried everything but still cannot connect to server I have cable internet do I have to do anything special with my pc that I wouldnt do with dail up I tried turning off my firewall I have allowed poppit show with my antivirus and still nothing is anyone else having this problem any help would be greatly appreciated ty

Homer

I'm playing it now. Make sure your telephone is green and says connected. If not click on the red phone and it should connect.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

draagnfli

kk I feel really stupid here but someone else told me that also when i double click on the icon to play it loads and says connecting then in the middle of the screen is a phone but mine is yellow and says no service when i click on it all i get is a pop up saying there is no service try connecting before loading reboot pc or update to the latest version of explorer does it sound like its unlocked cause im starting to wonder if something else is wrong on my end ty homer

Homer

draagnfli

I have rebooted been trying for over a week thought it was pogo down again when I did the trial I had dail up and it worked fine but I moved and got cable internet and I decided to buy that one cause my daughter liked it I have tried lottso delux and it wont connect either so its something wrong on my end just pulling out my hair trying to figure out what it is

Homer

I've never seen the phone yellow. Have you tried the pogo help section?

draagnfli

yes and even emailed them got that wonderful form letter that everyone gets just getting frustrated with it i have tried everything that I can think of

Homer

C~M

I tried my Poppit Show and it needed to download new changes they made, but it downloaded them and connected and played just fine.  Maybe you need to uninstall it and reinstall like Homer said.

draagnfli

kk as i said in the beginning im new to cable internet after configuring and trying to figure it out I went under the wireless cable settings and clicked allow other network users to connect to this network and its working fine now finally hopefully that will help someone else out ty again homer for the help i appreciate it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview