Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

For my mom...

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Okay, I'm asking for prayers and good thoughts for my mom today.  She's going in for another scan and biopsy of her lungs.  She's a very heavy smoker and there's a swollen node that is making the doctors think there might be cancer.  Due to her heavy smoking, her veins are tiny and they are ubable to inject the dye they need for the test.  AND, if she has cancer, they are not sure that they can do effective kemo treatment, again, because of her veins.  She's a mess.

Thanks in advance!

Tara

You betcha sweetie, you can count on me.  (OO)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

who me?

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom and family  0:

jeffy

Quote from: who me? on November 28, 2007, 08:49:26 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom and family  0:

As are mine!!! Hope all goes good!!

Jewel

Stinkerbell

Thank you!  She's in the hospital now.  We should know soon if they were able to do the test.

Stinkerbell

Well,  they were finally able to inject the dye, so that's a good thing.  They had to kinda insert a shunt, then the dye.  Didn't scope the lungs though, not sure why.  So now we wait!    Thank you all so much.

bams68

ahhhh soo sorry to hear hun about ur mom. You indeed have all my prayers for her an her well being. My dad too had to have sum kinda thing removed today from his neck, not sure what it was sum kinda lump that they took off an now he has to have it drained n bandaged each day..so yeah he'll be doing that this week. He's a huge smoker himself and I keep saying I won't be surprised when they call me saying he's ill from cancer or sumthing. I might as well expect it rather then be in shock then. Dunno jus wow it's amazing how damaging it can be. I quit cold turkey last March and let me tell you I feel great about it. Now if only I can get this back issue solved = I'll be 20 again LOL Good Luck hun

Huggies
Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 28, 2007, 01:36:19 PM
Thank you!  She's in the hospital now.  We should know soon if they were able to do the test.
My love and prayers for you and yours, hun. May God grant you strength to be there supportive for you mom.
We are here and we all supportive to you in this time of your crisis.
TmT

xgingerx

swamp

i hope everything goes well with ur mom  (OO)

Stinkerbell

My mom has several dark spots on her lungs, but they are too smaill to biopsy.  They are going to do another dye scan in 4-6 months.  They did, however, find a "good sized" growth on her thyroid which they are concerned about.  She's going back in tomorrow (Thursday) for an ultra sound.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview