Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

cant download treasure island cheat on vista

Started by bamey,

Previous topic - Next topic

bamey

hi i cant finish downloading the cheat for thousand island its get almost to the end when the setup box comes up and setup is not  lit up and windows error box comes up. i dont know why im be getting error on this  is saying setup2525 has stopped working and its on classic and i saved it to desktop and still wont work

harley89

I didnt have a problem downloading that cheat and I use Vista. Be sure you are running Vista in classic mode. You will have some cheats work and others wont if you run anything else

Homer

Do not click run. Click save and then open the file after it is finished downloading

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

bamey

glad to hear everyone is not having problems running this on vista but me ummm classic mode i think i got it on classic  duh im a redhead too not blonde, i did notice when i went to personalization on windows colors it doesnt open like it does on the info given by homer mine doesnt have windows aero listed either in the appearance only shows options of windows vista standard, windows vista basic,  or windows classic i tried to download it from firefox and still get the windows setup error2525 dang never gonna get this done i hate this game anyways almost gonna give up getting this badge but if i can get this i will do it so help plz and thank you

harley89

You wont find aero listed but it comes running on that.  I sent TSr to BH until I remembered  Mayhem had told months before to not use Aero.  Once I changed it no problem.  Good Luck Homer will help you work it out.

Homer

Quote from: bamey on December 06, 2007, 12:11:30 AM
glad to hear everyone is not having problems running this on vista but me ummm classic mode i think i got it on classic  duh im a redhead too not blonde, i did notice when i went to personalization on windows colors it doesnt open like it does on the info given by homer mine doesnt have windows aero listed either in the appearance only shows options of windows vista standard, windows vista basic,  or windows classic i tried to download it from firefox and still get the windows setup error2525 dang never gonna get this done i hate this game anyways almost gonna give up getting this badge but if i can get this i will do it so help plz and thank you

You want windows classic

If you are having trouble with the auto delete it, reboot your pc and redownload from www.badgehelp.com

Be sure to click save and not run. You can open the file after downloading is complete

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview