PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:51:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monitor size

Started by Apple_Girl36,

Previous topic - Next topic

Apple_Girl36

Just wondering what size moniters you  all have      , reason im asking is  my17inch LCD  moniter carked it and i went and bought a 22inch widescreen   2ms   refresh rate   a samsung  ,  wow i didnt know what i was missing  its great for  double browsing   and  things   only problem i have is finding the  right resolution to keep it on for  most of the time  ,  also ive found some  programs wont run if  resolution is   to high  ,
i only run xp  home edition  ,    another problem ive got is  to find a site to grab some free  WS wall paper 

Tara

My main computer has a 17 inch LCD Samsung myself. I don't have any problems with having to adjust anything.

jeffy

i also have a 22inch HP flat panel the monitor has its own speaker plug in as well. i upgraded when i bought my hp pc. it has a nice refresh rate and i have an ok video card. i keep my color at highest 32 bit and my screen at 1280 x 1024 and i have very few problems with my autos. except the to go games.

Tara

Quote from: jeffy on December 06, 2007, 05:24:54 AM
i also have a 22inch HP flat panel the monitor has its own speaker plug in as well. i upgraded when i bought my hp pc. it has a nice refresh rate and i have an ok video card. i keep my color at highest 32 bit and my screen at 1280 x 1024 and i have very few problems with my autos. except the to go games.

How could I forget that yes on to go games you have to change the size...but I do those on another computer.  winter20.gif

jeffy

Quote from: Homer's Grinch on December 06, 2007, 05:27:32 AM
Quote from: jeffy on December 06, 2007, 05:24:54 AM

How could I forget that yes on to go games you have to change the size...but I do those on another computer.  winter20.gif

ive changed the size and changed it to classic windows and for some reason it just wont pop, i will try it one more time tho just to make sure its not on my end :)

thanks

puppy

also have a 22inch HP flat panel and always keep all the settings the same with no problem

S1lent

O0

I have a 24" HP (new from Costco) and 1680X1050,,,works OK.  There are so many settings...so I'll just try them.   Yup...works great for double browsing.

S1lent

edfshr

Apple_Girl36

yep  sure does give us lots more resolutions  to change to  ,  my second life  program wont work  in the  higher resolutions   so i  have to keep changing  reso,s around til i found right one  .
your all  seem to be nice ppl here on the forum   im glad i joined  , but go easy on me  as im sure i"ll  make  lots of typo,s 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview