Trizzle : Complete 60 levels this week! [Download Cheat]
Aces Up! HD : Earn 50 flying aces this week! [Download Cheat]
Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anything Goes

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Omg... "must come down"  Oh my, you have very good nerves to react in both those situations, calmly and gave reassurance help was on the way...

Baking Goodies..... holiday's the time I really love to bake goodies

Stinkerbell

Carrollers!  But I hope they don't come by when I am watching good TV shows.  LOL

TmT

TmT

bbq26.gif Oopz I meant you put them in the freezer...lol to serve again at Christmas :!@

TmT

Giving Christmas Baskets of food/gifts to homeless or families in need...

jeffy

Frosty The Snow Man, Rudolph, St Nick, Presents, Wreath, Garland, Snow, Ice, and uhmm uhmm <thinkin> Mrs Clause!

TmT

jeffy

opening my Wii xmas morning wahoooo!!! i know the wife got it she just dont know i know heheheh

xxunluv3dlizxx

Ahhh the Wii is soooo much fun lol i'm gonna have the same reaction for my Guitar hero 3 and Guitar Hero Rock the 80s...i know they're coming too oops!

How about stupid people who come into the grocery stores the day before the holiday thinking we'd actually have the important stuff in stock all ready for them..

Monkey

cat22.gif

jeffy

Quote from: xxunluv3dlizxx on December 09, 2007, 09:03:21 AM
Ahhh the Wii is soooo much fun lol i'm gonna have the same reaction for my Guitar hero 3 and Guitar Hero Rock the 80s...i know they're coming too oops!

How about stupid people who come into the grocery stores the day before the holiday thinking we'd actually have the important stuff in stock all ready for them..

lol i know when i camped out for the gold nintendo ds and some other stuff like my sons spongebob tv on black friday there was mass people waiting on the wii i was 3rd in line and wasnt even waiting on a wii lol the wife had already got mine :)

TmT

A few more weeks til Christmas and my nieces will hopefully visit with me again, this time longer than a weekend!! :!$

TmT

The weather is pretty today... I hope it snows soon. I want snow!! Snow for Christmas

TmT

Making the last batch of cookies this weekend... A lil birdie keeps insistin the list does not include this person or that person.... and I think different!! lol

TmT

I just found out somebody else got a new car too for Christmas... ^5 lucky woman you!! lmao

Stinkerbell

I want a new car.  Check engine light is on on mine again.   :'((

TmT

I am sorry to hear that... uh.. my other car is in the shop... uh.. u want it..lol

gator8_24

maybe Brave just need to check under the hood to be sure there really is an engine! :)))

~Sassy~

putting up decorations
taken down decorations
christmas shopping
traffic
New Year...we get to start all over.

kiss5.gif

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview