Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word search problem

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Every room I go to comes up with this notice.  I did play 2 games towarad the new badge and when came to advance got this, plus I can't go to calendar etc, nothing. click 'ok' but nothing happens

Tara

It means whoever submitted that puzzle (you can see their screenname) sucks at making puzzles.  :))

gator8_24

well I knew that, but pogo will not let me go to another puzzle! That means I can't play the game etc.  I did try to report it to pogo and sent that pic.

Tara

gator8_24

yes, every room I went to had the same problem, but I did hear from them this morning.  There is a problem with that dec 3rd puzzle and I should have been able to click 'OK' and get the credit and move to next puzzle, but didn't work.
So if anyone should get this Dec 3d puzzle be sure you are not on EASY, evidently it only shows on easy, here I guess it was on easy for some reason. Today it works fine and was finally able to change the difficulty. Last nite I couldn't even do that LOL

"Hi There,

Thank you for contacting Pogo.com Technical Support.

There is a known issue with the December 3rd puzzle if played on the easy difficulty level. Players will see an error indicating that there is a problem with the puzzle due to there not being enough candidate words. If you continue to hit the 'OK' button this error will go away and you can complete the puzzle and get proper credit.

Sincerely,

Pogo Shawn
Technical Support
EA.com/Pogo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview