PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:50:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wordwhomp To Go

Started by DarylD,

Previous topic - Next topic

DarylD

Does anyone know if this "to go" uploads tokens to Pogo or if it has rank badges.  I bought it and even if I play it while logged into Pogo it doesn't seem like anything is interacting.  Thanks

Homer

I don't think there are badges for that game. Not sure about the tokens. I think all the 2Go games are supposed to allow you to upload your tokens.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DarylD

I think I wasted my money.  Tokens are not listed on the game screen so its hard to tell if I get credit.  Thanks for reply

TmT

Quote from: DDruktenis on November 27, 2007, 12:42:29 PM
I think I wasted my money.  Tokens are not listed on the game screen so its hard to tell if I get credit.  Thanks for reply
Yeah, if there are no badges... I would  >:(( I spent my money... so sorry 4u.

XXena1958

I have word whomp to go, when you first open it you can see where you can "get tokens" that will open the screen where you log into your pogo acct, or whoever's acct you want the tokens to go to.  Usually I have to play a game before I can transfer any tokens, then go back to the main screen and transfer.  You can transfer 96,000 tokens a day.

snowman1.gif  civilwar.gif

BadgeBabe

Ditto. I play in Classic Mode ( with the auto) for one game, then upload my 96,000 tokens a day.

Works like a charm on a spare computer, baby!!!  deer1.gif

puppy

BadgeBabe how can i do this i don't understand how that works the 96,000 tokens a day what else do i have to use if its ok to ask ty

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview