Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help me plz

Started by In_hiding,

Previous topic - Next topic

In_hiding

OK my problems started Monday nite, I would click on a auto and the cursor would spin then stop, and never load so I rebooted, I got everything back up and running again, tonite I was getting ready to run my auto's  and it said that I needed to register my auto's again. So I rebooted, tried my auto's again the message I got was registered. Now i went to play a different game with yet another auto, and I get a message saying I need to register my auto's again!! Im really aggervated!! Im running windows vista, when I check for updates, it says all my auto's are up to date. Anyone know what in the ------- is going on here? I really dont want to have to register all my programs yet again, and if i do re-register them again, what happens if this  same thing happens again? TY

Homer

Do not use the option to update the program. It doesn't work anyway. To make sure you have the latest version always download it from www.badgehelp.com

If for some reason it says you need to register it again fillout the form at http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.html and hit submit

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

In_hiding

TY Homer, I do have the latest versions of all the auto's Im chicken to submit! Ive done it many times in the past LOL maybe i should just go back to playing the old fashion way! I have alot of $$$$ invested in my little "helpers" TY again

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview