Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Go Elf Yourself!

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

http://www.elfyourself.com/

Add your own pic - kinda cute, kinda freaky.  Okay, more freaky than cute.

Tara

LMAO...I wish I knew how to save the picture and post it here..lol    :))

Mayhem

Click on the "email to a friend" link and it will give you a direct link to your elf.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

swamp

Quote from: Crabbygrinch Snippypoop on December 05, 2007, 05:15:00 PM
LMAO...I wish I knew how to save the picture and post it here..lol    :))
i just tryed to upload  but i have to have photobucket pro pack   !@#$ :{: :)))

Tori

This is hilarious  happy21.gif My daughter  "elfed herself, grandchildren etc..sent me the link a week or so ago. The photos she used were perfect...I would love to be able to save it someway. If anyone finds out how, please post it here. Thanks dance11.gif

Tara

Quote from: Mayhem on December 05, 2007, 05:34:43 PM
Click on the "email to a friend" link and it will give you a direct link to your elf.

Thanks that works!

Here's Homer...Use your sound.

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1231918721

TmT

Quote from: Tori on December 06, 2007, 08:59:56 AM
This is hilarious  happy21.gif My daughter  "elfed herself, grandchildren etc..sent me the link a week or so ago. The photos she used were perfect...I would love to be able to save it someway. If anyone finds out how, please post it here. Thanks dance11.gif
Hey, I saw that when my oldest daughter was surfin the net on deal of day... Scrooge Yourself and Elf yourself... also at that web site they had where u can get Santa Call... I did that one for my god-daughter. She will get a phone call from Santa....... I love it... God-daughter's pics came out hilarious too... too funny!!!

P.S. Hey, jus noticed later part of your post... I "print screen" ... we saved ours that way....and enlarged them on PsP and framed them on a program I have that came with my web cam... beautiful hilarious/comical frames... nice.

Tara

I just did what Mayhem said. It has a link to email it, just email it to yourself. It shows up with just a link. Then just put the link up in your browser and add to your favorites.

TmT

Quote from: Homer's Grinch on December 07, 2007, 09:22:44 PM

I just did what Mayhem said. It has a link to email it, just email it to yourself. It shows up with just a link. Then just put the link up in your browser and add to your favorites.
Most all those paper dolls that Trini and I use to make, yeah, u can always send them to yourself via links/http codes...matterfact, some even give u the web page code to copy and paste. 

I snap my own pictures so I can edit and frame right in a drawin program... cut one less step that way. Always more than one way to skin a turkey. I saw what Mayhem said and us PsP pros <gigglin> know there are several ways to get the same job done... More than one point of view...

Dang, I remember someone asked me... how do you print screen an image... some people really appreciate various input so you can always find out what u like to do best... lol

Tara

Quote from: TmT on December 07, 2007, 09:36:13 PM
Quote from: Homer's Grinch on December 07, 2007, 09:22:44 PM

Most all those paper dolls that Trini and I use to make, yeah, u can always send them to yourself via links/http codes...matterfact, some even give u the web page code to copy and paste. 

I snap my own pictures so I can edit and frame right in a drawin program... cut one less step that way. Always more than one way to skin a turkey. I saw what Mayhem said and us PsP pros <gigglin> know there are several ways to get the same job done... More than one point of view...

Dang, I remember someone asked me... how do you print screen an image... some people really appreciate various input so you can always find out what u like to do best... lol

They sure do and I gave mine!!  <:>

TmT

:!! I love it the title they gave this thread... make you look twice.. Honestly, when I saw it on the other site I told my daughter... the title alone make you lmfaoz ... the scrooge one didnt make me laugh as go elf yourself  :)) :))

Tori

Thanks so much Tara and Tokens  happy21.gif  I never thought about print screen. I can do that..lol
I have PSP and can do somethings with it...not very good with animations though.  Usually these sites will keep on their server for a limited time. I will save the pics and work with them in Psp or ..wonder if I could take the pics and try to make a decent "movie" using windows moviemaker? Oh well..I'll try and thanks again for reminding me I can "print screen ..lmao

Have a very Merry Christmas  Xmas Tree

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TmT on December 08, 2007, 07:12:00 AM
:!! I love it the title they gave this thread... make you look twice.. Honestly, when I saw it on the other site I told my daughter... the title alone make you lmfaoz ... the scrooge one didnt make me laugh as go elf yourself  :)) :))

I named it but was hoping no one would be too shocked when they read it.   :)))

TmT

Quote from: Tori on December 08, 2007, 02:32:06 PM
Thanks so much Tara and Tokens  happy21.gif  I never thought about print screen. I can do that..lol
I have PSP and can do somethings with it...not very good with animations though.  Usually these sites will keep on their server for a limited time. I will save the pics and work with them in Psp or ..wonder if I could take the pics and try to make a decent "movie" using windows moviemaker? Oh well..I'll try and thanks again for reminding me I can "print screen ..lmao

Have a very Merry Christmas  Xmas Tree
Ya quite welcome, hun..... I have a movie maker with my "cam" software...and any image you save on psp... if format ending(tag) the same with my "cam" I use it with no prob and make movies...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview