Trizzle : Complete 60 levels this week! [Download Cheat]
Aces Up! HD : Earn 50 flying aces this week! [Download Cheat]
Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Make me Laugh

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

I cant stop laughin... I think we need a thread to post anything humorous... make it funny as possible jester.gif
Keep it clean and nothing personal....lol
You can post images... post smilies... post a funny thought!!

example
Today I read a post and I laughed so hard I actually almost wet myself....lmao.. I love it!!

TmT

Quote from: Monkey on December 12, 2007, 07:33:05 PM
:))
See the love..... Your smilie is perfect  jester.gif Not like the smilie homer had me edit earlier this year... the lil monkey.... That woulda been cute too!!

TmT

Stinkerbell

The bloopers from Pirates 3 are hysterical.  Today we were out doing some shoppin and my 14 year old son would just bust out laughing and he'd be thinking of those bloopers.   :)))

TmT

Quote from: Ho! Ho! Ho! on December 17, 2007, 04:51:21 PM
The bloopers from Pirates 3 are hysterical.  Today we were out doing some shoppin and my 14 year old son would just bust out laughing and he'd be thinking of those bloopers.   :)))
lol.. thats great <laughin just thinkin about seein him out in the mall/stores and he break out laughin walkin by people> great to have a sense of humor... laughter is good. They prob wonder if they done something and he is laughin at them... like... am I walkin with toilet paper stuck to my shoe....lmfaoz

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TmT on December 21, 2007, 06:39:31 AM
Quote from: Ho! Ho! Ho! on December 17, 2007, 04:51:21 PM
lol.. thats great <laughin just thinkin about seein him out in the mall/stores and he break out laughin walkin by people> great to have a sense of humor... laughter is good. They prob wonder if they done something and he is laughin at them... like... am I walkin with toilet paper stuck to my shoe....lmfaoz

EXACTLY!!   :))

TmT

TmT

minnie

Stinkerbell

minnie

i edited this because i messed up i hope i did it right this time  :(

~Sassy~

There were three guys talking in the pub. Two of them are talking about the amount of control they have over their wives, while the third remains quiet.

After a while one of the first two turns to the third and says,

"Well, what about you, what sort of control do you have over your wife?"

The third fellow says "I'll tell you. Just the other night my wife came to me on her hands and knees."

The first two guys were amazed. "What happened then?" they asked. "She said, 'get out from under the bed and fight like a man'."  :%#

Stinkerbell

minnie

Stinkerbell

minnie

Stinkerbell

Notonyourlife

A ladies husband dies and she finds herself having to run her ranch by herself. She put a add in the paper and only 2 guys show up, one is a drunk the other is gay. She hires the gay guy. For 2 weeks he works out fine so she pays him an tells him to take the night off, go into town and have some fun.

He returns 2 days later.  She is very upset with him. She tell him to come to her and remove her blouse. Looking a bit embrassed he does what she asked.
She then tell him to take off her other clothes. His faces turns a bright red but he does what she asked.

Then she yells at him..................................................

if you ever wear my clothes to town again your fired :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview