PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:52:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

i got mixed up with bowls SS

Started by Apple_Girl36,

Previous topic - Next topic

Apple_Girl36

Hi all   i havent bean to pogo bowls for quite a while   and gave wrong advice  about changing  your country to the UK so pins would go back to normal  , i didnt relize all the other changes  ,   the pins do change still  ,
ok i am going to post or try to some screen shots   (i have  quite a few of  perfect games   ,   IMO Backspin is the best knock em down striker  you could ever ask for  ,  joshua  should be commmended on a great auto   ,
heres a  screenie  of  my friends highest run of perfects  , as i said in another post i only got   aprox 21+  perfects   
ok hope this works   .   

this ones mine   

i have settings but   not sure if they still work good with all the holiday themes . G/L  Merry xmas    hope every one has a  safe and happy holiday period   .

FreecellFanny

I don't know about anyone else but the ball went into the gutter every time for me using those settings. :(

Apple_Girl36

Quote from: FreecellFanny on December 14, 2007, 02:20:41 PM
I don't know about anyone else but the ball went into the gutter every time for me using those settings. :(
sorry about that  i havent been  to bowls  in a while    those settings work on the older backspin   ,   i'm hoping the  earlier backspin  will still work after xmas   , if not  i'll upgrade it to the latest 3.8 one  , after xmas   
i tried   my old backspin  and ur right no go  ,  so dont despair   if it works   when bowls is back to normal i'll let you know how it goes,  (if it works still) 
i'm not sure how long i can or am allowed to keep  the older program for  before i have to update it  , i only have about 4  auto,s    but will eventually get more as  money permits    . 

obsec12

The shot settings have changed from 3.8, the wait and spin settings have more bars than there used to be.  Ive tried to replicate the same shot from 3.8 and while Ive had some decent success here and there, its nowhere near the consistancy of the 3.8 version.  Has anyone found a setting that works consistently?

FreecellFanny

Amanda's Shot is fairly consistent (scores in the high 200's) though it performs stupidly for some reason every now and then.

For me, it's usually stupid when I am bowling in a tournament.  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview