PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:38:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Half price games

Started by luvsglitches,

Previous topic - Next topic

luvsglitches

I don't know if anyone else noticed this on pogo's homepage, but for this weekend all downloadable games are half price if anyone is interested.

DitzyChick

Anybody know if that includes the Deluxe games?

DitzyChick

Jewel

The only downloadable games I have ever bought were the ones with badges- poppit show, mahjong and lottso.

To those of you that own any of the others, what are some of the fun ones and are there any that are really good token earners?

Tara

jeffy

Quote from: luvsglitches on December 15, 2007, 10:25:41 AM
I don't know if anyone else noticed this on pogo's homepage, but for this weekend all downloadable games are half price if anyone is interested.
THAT SUCKS my money is tied up in xmas gifts imma cry :'((

Tara

Quote from: jeffy on December 15, 2007, 12:52:58 PM
Quote from: luvsglitches on December 15, 2007, 10:25:41 AM
THAT SUCKS my money is tied up in xmas gifts imma cry :'((

Make sure you clean up that puddle of tears. I don't want to slip.  :)))

DitzyChick

OMG Somebody slap me plzzz.  I was buying the deluxe games since they are half off... AND... on the 3rd one I accidently forgot to put in the flippin PROMO code and ended up paying full price for it.  When I realized what I did I tried to click the stop page button and it cleared the screen.  My bank record shows it completed the transaction for the full price, and I didn't even get the confirmation page nor the confirmation e-mail with the code. 

I went to the customer service page and submitted that I bought a game but was having problems with it... but I'd rather talk to someone in person.  Anybody happen to know the number to contact them?

Homer

Quote from: DitzyChick on December 15, 2007, 03:32:23 PM
OMG Somebody slap me plzzz.  I was buying the deluxe games since they are half off... AND... on the 3rd one I accidently forgot to put in the flippin PROMO code and ended up paying full price for it.  When I realized what I did I tried to click the stop page button and it cleared the screen.  My bank record shows it completed the transaction for the full price, and I didn't even get the confirmation page nor the confirmation e-mail with the code. 

I went to the customer service page and submitted that I bought a game but was having problems with it... but I'd rather talk to someone in person.  Anybody happen to know the number to contact them?

:{:

1-866-543-5435 and the other Pogo phone number is 1-888-842-6388

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jeffy

Actually pogo will prolly tell you to contact oberon media or whoever that site is that handles their to go games!

here is what their site says

We offer a full money back guarantee (excluding shipping and handling costs of CD purchases) if we are unable to satisfy any complaint that you may have within 30 days of your purchase. Just contact our support with your concern.

www.oberon-media.com

who me?

When the poppit to go game first came out  you could download it on as many as 4 computers I believe. Can you do that with the other to go games also?  :-\

IndianLover

Quote from: who me? on December 16, 2007, 02:35:54 AM
When the poppit to go game first came out  you could download it on as many as 4 computers I believe. Can you do that with the other to go games also?  :-\

Yes you can... I own alot of the hidden object games and those you can also do it. :)

who me?

:/\  Ok  Thanks for the quick reply IndianLover

DitzyChick

LOL@Tara... I really did need that, now maybe I'll wake up & quit having so many blonde moments LOL.  (no offense to the blondes out there)   :)))

Thanks so much, you guys are great... I'll give the numbers a try & if that doesn't work I'll try the website.

~Sassy~

Quote from: DitzyChick on December 15, 2007, 03:32:23 PM

Anything for a friend  :{:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview