PlayBuddy
October 04, 2024, 03:28:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pinochle Rating Badges! Intermediate, Master etc..

Started by jeffy,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoKaz

Jeffy for an extra name, just sign up for one and send yourself a 5 day guest pass.

I'm a novice at this game so double browsing for me probably wouldnt be the best way forward  :))

Mary

all i can say about pino is you need to do what you can like you are tryin i played pino for a year and a half those people in there are mean and visous lmao will take your rating and chew it up and spit it out lol took me 6 months to get all but masters then another year to get masters finally when i got to 100 points to get masters a sweet guy to mercy on me and help me get my masters so from the words of one who has been in pino with the meaneys lol try to do this with friends or you`ll be there forever gl ev1

Stinkerbell

Hey all, I'm in too.  I know how to play well, but don't have those Rating Badges because I usually play against the computer.
I'll keep checking for updates.

kayna

i need all and i have 2 accounts..one i dont care about what so ever and one i wnat badges for but im kinda offline over xmas and then offline for just over a month while im away on holiday out of the country and nowhere near a net con :( means i miss a ton of weeklys aswell :(

jeffy

Quote from: kayna on December 22, 2007, 01:55:32 PM
i need all and i have 2 accounts..one i dont care about what so ever and one i wnat badges for but im kinda offline over xmas and then offline for just over a month while im away on holiday out of the country and nowhere near a net con :( means i miss a ton of weeklys aswell :(

im sure if you trust someone on here they will do your weeklys for ya let us know a lot of us here are very helpful!

PogoKaz

As jeffy says if you trust anyone, there is quite a few of us that help out with badges, and I'm sure  we can all name a couple of people that are willing to vouch that we haven't abused that trust nor violated the accounts we have been into.

pogokaz

ArmPitOdor

Not that its perfect, but I change my password before i send it to anyone, then when they are done with my account I change it back. A little less risk but I know you could still be messed over badly doing this.

jeffy

Quote from: armpittodor on December 24, 2007, 03:06:34 PM
Not that its perfect, but I change my password before i send it to anyone, then when they are done with my account I change it back. A little less risk but I know you could still be messed over badly doing this.

Yes always change your pass. But honestly if someone was to act stupid a simple password reset or a call to pogo would fix it quickly. If it had to come to that.

ArmPitOdor

Stinkerbell

ArmPitOdor

Quote from: Jewel on December 25, 2007, 04:54:43 PM
Quote from: Ho! Ho! Ho! on December 25, 2007, 09:42:31 AM
Quote from: armpittodor on December 25, 2007, 07:57:05 AM
I really want to do this also. If I can get included. jester.gif

Only if you put on some deoderant. 

:)))
I actually have this name as a free account and honest to god men try to cyber me when I use it. Dontcha wish your bo was hot like me...... <..>

Stinkerbell

Quote from: armpittodor on December 25, 2007, 05:05:30 PM
Quote from: Jewel on December 25, 2007, 04:54:43 PM
Quote from: Ho! Ho! Ho! on December 25, 2007, 09:42:31 AM
Quote from: armpittodor on December 25, 2007, 07:57:05 AM
I really want to do this also. If I can get included. jester.gif

Only if you put on some deoderant. 

:)))
I actually have this name as a free account and honest to god men try to cyber me when I use it. Dontcha wish your bo was hot like me...... <..>

Ewww   :))

ArmPitOdor

Quote from: Squid on December 25, 2007, 08:07:11 PM
I'd love to get in on this but, like ABraveLady, I have no rank points as I play vs. the bots.  If I can somehow join, I'd love it.  I am very trustworthy.... wouldn't mess with anyone's info.  If I can't get in and someone needs guest passes, feel free to call upon me.  xoxoxo
I can get plenty of guest passes if needed.

~Sassy~

I would love to do this...I only play against the bots but I understand the game and could care less about the ratings, just want the badge and would not mind helping somone else get theirs. PM me when everyone/someone is ready as to what room and when.

jeffy

I will be in the next week or so if possible we could do this in teams of 2 with people double browsing.

we will figure it out i just aint had time to pay attention let alone play pinochle

but the autos have crushed lottso finally and now im 68 spins away from rank 50 on ride the tide which is good heheh

i havent manually played a game in about 3 weeks :|

harley89

harley89

Winners' rating minus losers' rating: Winners' rating adjusted by: Losers' ratings adjusted by:
400 points +3 points -3 points
300 points +5 points -5 points
200 points +8 points -8 points
100 points +12 points -12 points
0 points +16 points -16 points
-100 points +20 points -20 points
-200 points +24 points -24 points
-300 points +27 points -27 points
-400 points +29 points -29 points

Note:
Rated games where the difference between opponents ratings is greater than 600 will not affect the players ratings. This is to prevent more experienced player from taking advantage of new players.

This is how rated games are scored. By looking at this we should be able to work out how to get the badges quickly. I do not care if I keep master ratings after I get the badge so I will help others

mr.clean

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview