PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:42:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo closing down

Started by manykats,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

I hate to be the one with the bad news but here is the proof that they are shutting down - these signs are all over the place - they are bailing on us!

Disneyland lady insane diego

jeffery

PogoKaz

It's ok, I got an email this morning saying MSN was closing down, there was only 538 names left.  It's due to inconsiderate people having multiple email address's  :=

So no pogo and no msn,  :OO :OO :OO :OO :OO

jrzydvl

Quote from: Peevishpout Selfishski on December 25, 2007, 06:25:58 AM
It's ok, I got an email this morning saying MSN was closing down, there was only 538 names left.  It's due to inconsiderate people having multiple email address's  :=

So no pogo and no msn,  :OO :OO :OO :OO :OO

well now theres only 530 cause i just made up 8 new email adresses.  :!! :!! party15.gif party16.gif

disneyland lady

Do not worry about this. You misunderstood. Just like all windows products: they meant that the beta msn is very close to being done and soon it will be released into the real thing!  :D

disneyland lady insane diego

ArmPitOdor

Quote from: disneylandlady on December 25, 2007, 08:14:53 AM
Do not worry about this. You misunderstood. Just like all windows products: they meant that the beta msn is very close to being done and soon it will be released into the real thing!  :D

If pogo is closing should I keep trying for my 25 posts?

disneyland lady

Pogocheats is never closing down..... keep posting! As long as there are people who cannot understand that they need to put their code numbers with the pymt we will need to have Pogocheats. As long as there are people who do not know about the word jong glitch there will need to be Pogocheats. As long as an error 25 appears we will need Pogocheats forever on the information highway. :&

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneylandlady on December 26, 2007, 04:23:57 AM
Pogocheats is never closing down..... keep posting! As long as there are people who cannot understand that they need to put their code numbers with the pymt we will need to have Pogocheats. As long as there are people who do not know about the word jong glitch there will need to be Pogocheats. As long as an error 25 appears we will need Pogocheats forever on the information highway. :&

Amen Sista!  Aint the the truth!!  :$% < fighting back the tears > That was so moving.    :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview