PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:05:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo closing down

Started by manykats,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: Sassy Lady on December 16, 2007, 01:36:35 PM
They can't close down...what about all that free time :=  :OO
What do people do who have a life  :"
What about my mini doll  :'(( she will freeze her tush off winter23.gif
What about my badges I don't have yet bubblegum.gif
This is causing a major meltdown, I might even turn into a  bbq26.gif
Was this a rumor started by Tara, cause if it is...she put it in the wrong section.  :)) :)) :))
Homer, please say it aint so.  :-*
Sassy :,

It ain't so. <..>

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

voyager

Tara

Was this a rumor started by Tara, cause if it is...she put it in the wrong section.  :)) :)) :))

I didn't even start the rumor.  sg.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 16, 2007, 02:21:48 PM

I didn't even start the rumor.  sg.gif

Are you sure Tara...cause I don't have a life.  :)))

And just in case, I tried to get a  job at Wally World  :)) They said not in this life time, what exactly did they mean?  %%

edfshr

Well, it's a thing with the database, when everyone has a thousand or more badges the whole thing goes kaput so Jan 1 Pogo will shut down and send an email to all the members offering a free membership to Ogop which will be good for the remainder of their paid Pogo memberships.

It means new life to the whole industry really.  There will be a new Ogopcheats.com (already registered to EA by the way) as well as other all new bennies.  Watch for more news.

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Monkey

OMG  :)) :)) How the heck did I miss this topic?  :))

Tracey

Quote from: edfshr on December 21, 2007, 08:47:48 PM
Well, it's a thing with the database, when everyone has a thousand or more badges the whole thing goes kaput so Jan 1 Pogo will shut down and send an email to all the members offering a free membership to Ogop which will be good for the remainder of their paid Pogo memberships.

It means new life to the whole industry really.  There will be a new Ogopcheats.com (already registered to EA by the way) as well as other all new bennies.  Watch for more news.

LMAO whoever told u that is telling u porkies but thanks giving us a laugh LMAOO

Tara

Yeah, and when the clock strikes 12 any stupid petition you got in your Pogo mail will come true and you will live the rest of your life being a Donkey with 3 legs, one ear, and seven nostrils.

TmT

Quote from: Mayhem on December 15, 2007, 02:26:47 PM
If you heard it in a pogo chat room, it must be true!  :=
<<fallin outta my chair lmfaoz>>

Quote from: the Bald Avenger on December 15, 2007, 02:33:14 PM
i know i believe everything i hear in pogo  :-[
still laughin :>> :))) :))

Torn2pieces

I can't believe someone asked if they were closing.

That's the silliest thing - I've read this week...

BadgeBabe

However, it should be noted that only residents of Melaswen will be eligible to join Bulc Ogop. :)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: BadgeBabe on December 22, 2007, 06:50:11 AM

However, it should be noted that only residents of Melaswen will be eligible to join Bulc Ogop. :)

I have to move again?? 

swamp

Quote from: Ho! Ho! Ho! on December 22, 2007, 07:07:51 AM

I have to move again?? 
do we have to wear a turbin and grow a beard when we play  :-[ :)) :)) civilwar.gif <:> civilwar.gif

Tara

Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on December 22, 2007, 07:50:07 AM

I have to move again?? 
do we have to wear a turbin and grow a beard when we play  :-[ :)) :)) civilwar.gif <:> civilwar.gif

Yes but only with your hands tied behind your back in twine that has 43 knots in it.

Homer

I have to move again?? 

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

Quote from: Whiney Tara on December 22, 2007, 07:56:11 AM

I have to move again?? 

Yes but only with your hands tied behind your back in twine that has 43 knots in it.
hummmm so we have to click with our toes huh  :)) :)) civilwar.gif

Tara

Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on December 22, 2007, 07:57:48 AM

I have to move again?? 

No, your nose.  civilwar.gif

swamp

Quote from: Whiney Tara on December 22, 2007, 08:00:08 AM
Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on December 22, 2007, 07:57:48 AM

I have to move again?? 

No, your nose.  civilwar.gif
ok  then i will have to pass out the special ogop hats    and for the smokers on PC will have to use this       civilwar.gif :)) civilwar.gif

Tara

LMAO!  I hope I have something to wear to match the hat.

swamp

Quote from: Whiney Tara on December 22, 2007, 08:52:26 AM
LMAO!  I hope I have something to wear to match the hat.
is this what  the boss got you for xmas    camera.gif :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview