PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:38:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

claiming prizes and auto use

Started by Mia107,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia107

:/o\  i just won 5 bucks cash, if i DONT claim it, will they still audit and nuke my account? or will I be ok?

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

xxunluv3dlizxx

Hmm what if you win it without using an auto but you've used autos before can they still see that you used an auto? just curious

Homer

Quote from: xxunluv3dlizxx on December 20, 2007, 06:42:57 AM
Hmm what if you win it without using an auto but you've used autos before can they still see that you used an auto? just curious

Yes they can

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mia107

Yes they can still tell that you've autos in the past, and mine is BLATANLY obvious.. I've had stellar sweeper running 24/7 for days lol. No way I would be stupid enough to claim it, especially not a measly 5 dollars.  Ironically enough, the cheapos at pogo don't give you a badge for winning a prize until you claim it. I was kinna hoping that I would get it automatically, and get to keep it if I didn't claim and get denied... but as long as I get to keep the other badges and tokens and everything else I have, all is well.

Tara

Quote from: Mia107 on December 20, 2007, 09:58:01 AM
Yes they can still tell that you've autos in the past, and mine is BLATANLY obvious.. I've had stellar sweeper running 24/7 for days lol. No way I would be stupid enough to claim it, especially not a measly 5 dollars.  Ironically enough, the cheapos at pogo don't give you a badge for winning a prize until you claim it. I was kinna hoping that I would get it automatically, and get to keep it if I didn't claim and get denied... but as long as I get to keep the other badges and tokens and everything else I have, all is well.

I totally agree with what you've said. I wouldn't claim it either..$5.00 is not worth losing your account over.

Stinkerbell

How does the audit work?  I have kids who use my computer, but not the autos.  If they won a prize, would they be able to claim it, or would it somehow show that the computer they used had autos on it?

Tara

Quote from: Ho! Ho! Ho! on December 20, 2007, 10:19:52 AM
How does the audit work?  I have kids who use my computer, but not the autos.  If they won a prize, would they be able to claim it, or would it somehow show that the computer they used had autos on it?

If the screenname has never had an auto used on it, then you are ok.  They can't see whats on your computer. They can only tell if an auto has ever been used on the screenname.

raine56

It is a bit of a joke to give a $5 prize in the first place.  Gee what will I do with it?? :)))

Chata *#$% up

Stinkerbell

Quote from: raine56 on January 03, 2008, 03:15:53 AM
It is a bit of a joke to give a $5 prize in the first place.  Gee what will I do with it?? :)))

Wait til BH has a 50% off sale for 150 members then splurge!

disneyland lady

And I figure that if you would claim that $5 and you did not claim it on your taxes..... you would be audited by the IRS for $5 .... but just the fact that you WON  :/\ you WON  :/\ you WON :/\ ...... that is worth way more than the aggrivation that Pogo puts you thru for any amounts in their winnings. When I first started playing on Pogo yrs and yrs ago I won $15 off on an EA game which meant that I had to apply it towards a sports game that I did not really want and pay the rest and then pay almost $7 in shipping and this was yrs ago.... and it took me months to get this alleged winnings. So who won? I ended up selling it on eBay after my grandson said he didn't want it. Truth is - it was not a win. It was a way they used to get us to buy their products when EA was first selling their games. But yours was more of a true win so take it for what it is - and forget the measly dollar value of it.

cost of auto: $10
win from pogo: $5
showing pogo $5 is not worth bothering with: PRICELESS

WTG!

disneyland lady insane diego

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview