PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:13:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

anyone else got this pop up?

Started by Apple_Girl36,

Previous topic - Next topic

Apple_Girl36

i found when i was playing the bots   in  the new doms   game      i had a pop up window  saying something about   not to  set my PC time  while playing   the game  ,  or  id be booted from game    ,   i hadnt even touched my pc  clock or time ,    anyway i  went for a  twinkle/wee   and when i came back i was  kicked out of  room with pop up saying for adjusting my pc time  ,  my question is   is this a  game glitch or  are pogo trying  this so  i/we cant run our auto,s alnite?     i havent been  back  there sence i got my 100 point  badge .
Has this happened to anyone else  in any other game rooms?

Tara

Here is the topic on it. There are a couple of different suggestions if you can get past Homer going off topic in the thread.  :)))

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,33196.0.html

Stinkerbell

I haven't gotten that message.  Occassionally I get a message when trying to load TI Solitaire that say I don't have enough memory to run the game.  I know that's not true.

Apple_Girl36

Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 18, 2007, 04:52:59 AM
Here is the topic on it. There are a couple of different suggestions if you can get past Homer going off topic in the thread.  :)))

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,33196.0.html
ty ~Tara~  hun   saves a new topic  on same subject  :-)

Ebonite

I used to get this message from time to time. I had a Gateway that was five years old. Yeah, 5 years old and the hard drive had not crashed yet! However, it started acting funny - taking longer to process and load off the hard drive, and I think my battery was going, or gone, because the clock wouldn't keep the right time. That right there would explain the Pogo message.

Anyway, I just got a new Dell about a month ago, and I haven't seen that message again. <..>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview