Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Input Please

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

I got my grandchildren season passes to Six Flags for Christmas.  Below is the note I composed for them to open. Does it sound alright to any of you 

Merry Christmas   There is not a box with pretty paper, ribbons or bows. But 3 pieces of paper that your Mother holds. My gift to you is season Passes to Six Flags.  Have fun and no I will not go with you   

Stinkerbell

Awwww, how sweet!!!  I think anything that comes from the heart is perfect!  Can I be your grandaughter too?   (OO)

Tara

LMAO  I was going to say the same thing Bravelady said...Can I be your granddaughter too?

Sounds perfect Harley...and that was an awesome gift and idea.  They will be so happy I'm sure.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on December 20, 2007, 10:19:49 AM
LMAO  I was going to say the same thing Bravelady said...Can I be your granddaughter too?

Sounds perfect Harley...and that was an awesome gift and idea.  They will be so happy I'm sure.

They say great minds think alike!  Well, so do ours!!   :)))

Tara

Quote from: Ho! Ho! Ho! on December 20, 2007, 10:25:48 AM

:{:

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on December 20, 2007, 10:40:10 AM
Quote from: Ho! Ho! Ho! on December 20, 2007, 10:25:48 AM

:{:

Sheesh, NOW who needs anger management classes!?  :))

gator8_24

I especially like the last sentence-"no I won't go with you" LOL

tponka

I have been getting season passes for my nephews (who live in a different state) for Christmas for 3 years running - it guarantees I get them for at least a week out of the summer! 

harley89

Thanks everyone and yes you can all be my grandbabies.  I may be sweet be just remember Grandma dont put up with no mess  Just wanted to be sure it was thoughtful and not too corny. I try not to embrass them on Christmas morning. rest of the year is fair game   

Tara

Quote from: harleyrider on December 20, 2007, 11:36:10 AM
Thanks everyone and yes you can all be my grandbabies.  I may be sweet be just remember Grandma dont put up with no mess  Just wanted to be sure it was thoughtful and not too corny. I try not to embrass them on Christmas morning. rest of the year is fair game   

No it doesn't sound corny at all. That wouldn't be anything to be embarrassed about. If you want to embarrass a young girl..give her a bra to open in front of everyone..works everytime.  :)))

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: Tara on December 20, 2007, 12:07:57 PM
Quote from: harleyrider on December 20, 2007, 11:36:10 AM

No it doesn't sound corny at all. That wouldn't be anything to be embarrassed about. If you want to embarrass a young girl..give her a bra to open in front of everyone..works everytime.  :)))
i was given a bra when i was a young boy. now thats embarrassing  :o

harley89

The fact that grandma wears leathers and rides a Harley and has a separate biker wardrobe gets them. My daughter caught me one time in full biker mode. Needless to say she stood there open mouthed and finally uttered MOM.  Walked away muttering about needing a therapist.

Homer

Quote from: harleyrider on December 20, 2007, 02:45:25 PM
The fact that grandma wears leathers and rides a Harley and has a separate biker wardrobe gets them. My daughter caught me one time in full biker mode. Needless to say she stood there open mouthed and finally uttered MOM.  Walked away muttering about needing a therapist.

Caught wearing just your chaps again huh?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

yep just my chaps and very little else.  I am such a bad girl.

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on December 20, 2007, 11:06:41 AM
I especially like the last sentence-"no I won't go with you" LOL
I thought that was the funniest part, as well; could see myself sayin the very thing. (It depends on their ages though)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview