This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Please Post More

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

It's like, I get tired of playing on Pogo so I pop over here to see what's happening and there are no new posts.  I need you guys to post more so I have something to read when I'm bored.  Thanks.

harley89

I would post more but I am just not that interesting and to tell the truth since I had to quit work I very rarely leave the house. Had to quit my job because my hormones went into to overload (cant take hormones) and I kept getting the urge to fight back. And that is not a good thing. I hope after the 1st of the year I can start training for CDL license and drive a big truck.  That should be different. I do lots of things and none of them well.  Think I will get a big truck with JRs picture on it and park across from Homers house that should be fun.  Then maybe get another big truck with Pam Amderson saying I love YOu Mayhem and park across from his house.  AS you can tell I am bored silly. Think I can sleep now  Have fun

Stinkerbell

I think you're interesting!!  My dad was a big rig driver for over 20 years.  He'd be gone for weks then home for a few days and then do it all over again!  He hauled so many different things but I think one of his favorites was the **** Missile he hauled to Cape Canavaral. ( or however you spell it )  Good luck with your license!

Tara

Good gawd...I think I post plenty around this place.  :)))  Yeah...people should post more so I don't have to.  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview