PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:31:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ps2

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

I just got a ps2 can someone tell me what the usb ports are for on the front of it ? Got it used no papper work.

Stinkerbell

My son has an XBox360 and the USB ports in the front of his are for extra controllers and some little fan setup to keep it from over heating.  Probably more accessories too.  I'm sure someone here will know, if not contact a local gaming store, they can help.

lovebug44

ok thank. my kid wounds a xbox360 i told her in 2 to 3 years when the prise gos down ill get her one lol.

Tara

Quote from: lovebug44 on December 21, 2007, 04:14:14 AM
I just got a ps2 can someone tell me what the usb ports are for on the front of it ? Got it used no papper work.

I think ones for your blowdryer and the other one is for your flat iron.  :)))

lovebug44

Tara

Quote from: lovebug44 on December 21, 2007, 08:00:35 AM
ok make with the jokes sorry i asked

Oh take a chill pill...Didn't you see me laughing after my statement?

You can ask whatever you want and so can Chuck.

swamp

Quote from: lovebug44 on December 21, 2007, 04:14:14 AM
you have 2 ports for the controlers  on the far left  the 2 little gray holes are for like if you wont to add  other controlers. the one at the top  left is for the memory card hopes this helps ya   merry christmas  to you and yours

Stinkerbell

Quote from: lovebug44 on December 21, 2007, 04:24:34 AM
ok thank. my kid wounds a xbox360 i told her in 2 to 3 years when the prise gos down ill get her one lol.

My 14 year old son worked for 2 summers, doing lawns, saving birthday money, etc., and earned it himself.  I was very proud of him cuz he is not a saver, he's a spender!  LOL  Hope your daughter loves it!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview