Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What did you get?

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

:/// Ok, in a few more days I will so curious to know what you got for Christmas? O+O No peekin and shakin the boxes under the Christmas tree. No lookin in closets, under the beds, the garage, attic, storage shed, or any other place I might consider good hidin places.

WAIT... Christmas is almost here...

What did you get?---- Ok.. What did you WANT? lmao

TmT

I got one of my Christmas pressies early... well, bout 2 wks early... I have a nice new sporty 2008 spankin dat azz cute car  and I love it!! Have to give special thankz to my ex for surprising me and workin out everything so I didnt even have to blink at my check book!! lmfaoz

Ok all my gifts are under the tree and I'm excited to see what else Santa has for lil o'me lol...

swamp

Quote from: TmT on December 24, 2007, 08:12:45 PM
I got one of my Christmas pressies early... well, bout 2 wks early... I have a nice new sporty 2008 spankin dat azz cute car  and I love it!! Have to give special thankz to my ex for surprising me and workin out everything so I didnt even have to blink at my check book!! lmfaoz

Ok all my gifts are under the tree and I'm excited to see what else Santa has for lil o'me lol...
wtg  ms tokens   i see you have been good this year  huh  0: :)))

TmT

Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on December 24, 2007, 08:15:49 PM

lol.. and so have your Mrs... we both gonna be drivin lettin our hair down flauntin how Santa gave us new wheels  tomorrow and filled the tanked up too!!  Well, the dealer filled the tank...they always do that with "new" cars.... but we still thank Santa... lol

swamp

Quote from: TmT on December 24, 2007, 08:18:48 PM
Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on December 24, 2007, 08:15:49 PM

lol.. and so have your Mrs... we both gonna be drivin lettin our hair down flauntin how Santa gave us new wheels  tomorrow and filled the tanked up too!!  Well, the dealer filled the tank...they always do that with "new" cars.... but we still thank Santa... lol
yup  my brother just brought the new car over here and i put the bow and the roses on it   :##

TmT

Quote from: Squid on December 24, 2007, 08:24:33 PM
What I'd like to know is.... what's TmT doing to get her "Ex" to be so generous?  My Ex wouldn't push me out of the way if a new car were about to mow me down, never mind put me in the driver's seat.  WTG, TmT, keep it up, whatever you're doing..... and enjoy the sweet ride!  xoxox Merry Christmas.
<<fallin out my seat>>lmfaoz so gd hard... oh it is not like that at all.... He's a General Manager at a Dealership and he could do things for me my wallet didnt have to ... that was all that was to that....lmao... Besides.. my other car needs a transmission and its still in the shop so he told me he would help me get it out or get another one... I chose get a new one....

jeffy

I got a new comforter and sheet set, microwave and mass DS games
my son got a DS and tons of cars from the movie and other toys and clothes
my other son just got mass toys and clothes and a elmo chair :)

harley89

That is great theat you and the ex have remained friends. I come from a well blended family with all sorts of exs.   On X mas morning you will see my father having breakfast with my step father and my son inlaw talking with his ex.  You have to die to get out of this family.

Stinkerbell

My husband got me some cross word puzzle magazines.  I'd say "hey, it's the thought that counts" but I'm ot sure a whole lot of thought went into it.  I must sound like a witch, but after 27 years of marriage I would think he would "get it". 

bams68

Well I got a veggie shredder and sum led nick nacks - if that's what you call them. I got a tree ornament and sum other small things. My biggest gift is my sweetie an having him home for Christmas and he has a few SMALL things for me but our trip is on hold as his nephew is ill and might be going for another operation as he has crons (mind spelling, yes I'm french LOL) Anywho yeah so I think his family needs him rite now and our time can wait. He has my whole life so I think I can spare a few days *smiles*

Anywho my son got too much to mention, sum I shared pictures of an well was a pretty good day. Hope all of you had a great time.

Huggies
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview