Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What Was The Best At Your House?

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

At my house, no doubt, was spending it with family and all of us working on Christmas Dinner.

Watching the grandsons playing, was awesome.  Love those little guys.    <3 (OO) <3

Tara

You are reading my mind girly. I was just reading what some people posted about Christmas and it's kinda disgusting something I read, but that's beside the point. You hit it right on the nail. When you're an adult you understand the meaning of Christmas no matter what religion you are or whether you even believe in it. Christmas isn't about presents and I know that, but our little children don't really understand all that yet. It is so exciting to see them excited and them ripping stuff open and their faces. I love it!  I could watch them all day. Putting all that stuff up is what's a PITA.  :))) I like being with my family also, but today was hectic with so much going on and kids screaming and stuff everywhere I wanted to pull my hair out..lol  Five hours of sleep last night probably didn't help..lol  I didn't think those buggers would ever go to sleep last night. Anyways, I'm glad you started this topic for many reasons.

Homer

There is no greater present than being with family and friends during the holidays.  (OO)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on December 25, 2007, 06:28:35 PM
You are reading my mind girly. I was just reading what some people posted about Christmas and it's kinda disgusting something I read, but that's beside the point. You hit it right on the nail. When you're an adult you understand the meaning of Christmas no matter what religion you are or whether you even believe in it. Christmas isn't about presents and I know that, but our little children don't really understand all that yet. It is so exciting to see them excited and them ripping stuff open and their faces. I love it!  I could watch them all day. Putting all that stuff up is what's a PITA.  :))) I like being with my family also, but today was hectic with so much going on and kids screaming and stuff everywhere I wanted to pull my hair out..lol  Five hours of sleep last night probably didn't help..lol  I didn't think those buggers would ever go to sleep last night. Anyways, I'm glad you started this topic for many reasons.

You're right, the kids don't really understand and so I have to admit, I love to spoil them.  But at the same time, they love their family and know it wouldn't be the same without them all here to share the day.  Did that make sense?  LOL

Tara

harley89

I buy only 5 presents for Christmas. 1 each for my 3 grandchildren and my 2 great nephews. I receive nothing by my own request. I also donate as much as I can to charities that help families in need. My joy comes from spending the morning with my family.  All to often we get caught up in the hype and forget the truly important things. Nice to know some remember

Tara

Quote from: harleyrider on December 25, 2007, 08:10:15 PM
I buy only 5 presents for Christmas. 1 each for my 3 grandchildren and my 2 great nephews. I receive nothing by my own request. I also donate as much as I can to charities that help families in need. My joy comes from spending the morning with my family.  All to often we get caught up in the hype and forget the truly important things. Nice to know some remember

What did your grandkids think about the passes you got them? I bet they loved it!

who me?

The best at my house has been listening to my cat play with the toy I got her untill I try to go to sleep tonight.  lol
It's a mouse that squeeks by motion detection when its hit. It hangs over the door, about 9 inches away from the door and 12 inches from the floor on an elastic string.
She hits it hard and it bounces up behind the door and she can't get to it so she comes to me and meows so I'll fix it for her. She has played with it all day. Gonna have to take it away to sleep.
The thing thats got me worried is should I put it up If I go some where because of the elastic string?  :-\
I'd hate to come home and find she wrapped it around her neck while no one was here. :=
Any way its been fun watching her get so much joy out of her new toy......

Stinkerbell

Quote from: who me? on December 25, 2007, 09:27:09 PM
The thing thats got me worried is should I put it up If I go some where because of the elastic string?  :-\
I'd hate to come home and find she wrapped it around her neck while no one was here. :=
Any way its been fun watching her get so much joy out of her new toy......

Love the story about your cat!!  I love pets!  My Bichons are terrified of my little animated stuffed Christmas dolls.  I have one that's a brown dog with long ears that flap up and down when he says HO HO HO from Up On The House Top.  Those dogs freak out when they see him.  LOL

But you're right, our littlest 4 legged family members depend on us to look out for them.  The possible consequences aren't worth taking the chance on leaving it down for the fur baby!

Merry Christmas

bams68

Family is indeed what makes Christmas special as it is. Seems people tend to put aside there differences and jus be thankful for each other. It was nice yesterday for us as over at my moms it was suppose to be only me and my son with my parents and my niece of course = she practically lives there.
So it was a shock to see my sister arrive with her other members of the family. So it was nice to see more of the family home. My other sister lives in Alberta but she gave us a ring to wish us all a Merry Christmas but yeah was neat. It was also great as we got my sisters stepson to help wash dishes. Which is his after school job he does washing dishes at a local restaurant so yeah LOL good for him I think. It`s hard work an it`s great to see him so young being so responsible.
Family has always been my joy at Christmas, attending Christmas midnight mass at church then coming home to either open one gift or all. Now with my lil one and being jus the two of us at home. I wait til Christmas morning...it was great this year to watch him open prezzies...he got sum nice things from a charity as they donate things to us cuz I`m a single mom and they are sweet to help out. So that was great....I am very thankful for my Christmas this year and every year.

Huggies
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview