This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

just me

Started by swamp,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

IT HAS BEEN ONLY THROUGH DEFEAT, HAVE I LEARNED THE VALUE OF VICTORY. SAY ABOUT ME AND MINE WHAT YOU WILL, BUT ONLY I STAND ON THESE LEGS, HEAR WITH THESE EARS, SAW WITH THESE EYES, AND HAVE FELT WITH THIS HEART. TO KNOW ME, IS TO KNOW ME, BUT TO LOVE ME IS TO LOVE YET THE UNKNOWN. I SLEEP NOT ALONE, BUT WITH MY THOUGHTS OF LONELINESS. I WAKE EACH MORNING THANKFUL TO GOD THAT I HAVE NOT ALLOWED ANOTHER TO DICTATE TO ME MY SELF WORTH. I AM WHO I AM, BECAUSE OF WHO I WAS. I AM HERE, NOT SIMPLY TO BE TOLERATED,BUT SIMPLY TO BE ACCEPTED. LOVE YOUR LIFE WITH THE PASSION YOU LOVED THOSE IN YOUR LIFE. if this is in the wrong place boss you can delete it thanks   swamp

gator8_24

swamp

~Sassy~

swamp

Stinkerbell

That was very poignant.  Did you write that?  If so, that's awesome.  If not, thank you for sharing it with us anyway!

swamp

Quote from: ABraveLady on December 27, 2007, 08:26:51 AM
That was very poignant.  Did you write that?  If so, that's awesome.  If not, thank you for sharing it with us anyway!
that was gave to me many many years ago. i thought i would share with everyone on PC   glad yall enjoyed it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview