PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:06:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dice City Roller

Started by nippy,

Previous topic - Next topic

nippy

can someone tell what the 'snipe' setting is used for?

Mia107

I don't have that auto, but I can take a wild guess and say it's used to bid on a card at the last second?

jeffy

yea set it to the auction card you want and it will bid up the one you want at the last second.

Stinkerbell

That's pretty cool!  I love the little extras.  You'll probably laugh, but I just discovered the "share bingos" setting on fortune bingo.  Never knew it was there and I didn't like playing it because I was afraid people would catch on that I was using the auto.

FreecellFanny

I don't usually play the auctions unless it's part of a challenge like the most recent challenge to win a certain number of auctions.

Oy. People were nasty because I was sniping. How the heck else are you supposed to win?  :))

Homer

Quote from: FreecellFanny on December 28, 2007, 02:26:59 PM
I don't usually play the auctions unless it's part of a challenge like the most recent challenge to win a certain number of auctions.

Oy. People were nasty because I was sniping. How the heck else are you supposed to win?  :))

Snipe away Fanny

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FreecellFanny

Homer, I got that badge in no time flat.  :/\

And I always bid odd amounts: 103, 229, and so on.  :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview