This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Okay now I feel like a IDIOT!

Started by PogoHatesKristy,

Previous topic - Next topic

rainbow

my stupid credit card company calls everytime I make a oberon or pogo purchase...come on its usually between 6 and 20 $$$$$...it makes it hard to keep things from the hubby who cant understand the appeal of pogo and would have a frickin heart attack if he knew I spent 150$$ just to cheat...HAPPY NEW YEAR :!!

mr.clean

lol  this  could be happening too you !@#$ pillowfight.gif (O+O) :{: :%#

disneyland lady

We had a sorta similar incident at Circuit City yesterday when my teen grandson who is born on Xmas tried to use all of his gift cards.  Since he is born on Xmas he gets all of his gifts for the whole year on one day. Being a teen no one knows what to get him and he specifically asked for Circuit City gift cards because of the after christmas sales. So when he tried to use 9 of them to purchase over $460 worth of gifts the machine started balking. The sales crew came up with several different reason: from multiple cards (they were ALL Circuit City) to different amounts and too high an amount - it was under $500. But the sad part was that he ended up with nothing and we never did get any receipt showing that the cards are even now any good. With it being a holiday I am just going to wait to call them. I told them that we were going to insist on the same prices when we came back in and that we WILL be back in.

Disneyland lady insane diego

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneylandlady on January 01, 2008, 12:17:05 PM
We had a sorta similar incident at Circuit City yesterday when my teen grandson who is born on Xmas tried to use all of his gift cards.  Since he is born on Xmas he gets all of his gifts for the whole year on one day. Being a teen no one knows what to get him and he specifically asked for Circuit City gift cards because of the after christmas sales. So when he tried to use 9 of them to purchase over $460 worth of gifts the machine started balking. The sales crew came up with several different reason: from multiple cards (they were ALL Circuit City) to different amounts and too high an amount - it was under $500. But the sad part was that he ended up with nothing and we never did get any receipt showing that the cards are even now any good. With it being a holiday I am just going to wait to call them. I told them that we were going to insist on the same prices when we came back in and that we WILL be back in.

Disneyland lady insane diego

It's unfortunate, but the people they hire to work at those places are generally teenagers who really can't do anything but scan an item.  They have little or no knowledge of what they are selling or what to do if the registers "spit" at them.  Granted, not all the employees are like that, but most are.  My daughter had purchased a portable dvd player for their car and got the warranty with it.  The thing broke very shortly after getting it and so they took it back to Best Buy and the sales person they dealt with said that they had to send it in to be repaired and that it couldn't be exchanged.  They also said they had to take the cables too, because under warranty work everything had to go back.  Well, when they went to pick it up after it had been repaired, the cables were not there and the store manager was called over.  He said that the cables were not supposed to be shipped with the player and that the person who took them in the first place was no longer working there.  AND furthermore, he states, it should have been exchanged, not sent in for repair.  Anyway... my daughter is not one to to take garbage off of any moron and she refused to leave without the cables.  I don't remember the details at this point, but they found her cables in their "safe", and for their trouble the manager just gave them a whole new player which is what was supposed to be done in the first place.  I DREAD buying anything from Best Buy or Circuit City. 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on January 01, 2008, 05:36:09 PM
Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on December 31, 2007, 04:37:56 PM
Quote from: Homer on December 31, 2007, 04:29:27 PM
Quote from: ABraveLady on December 31, 2007, 04:14:20 PM
Quote from: PogoHatesKristy on December 31, 2007, 01:19:45 PM
Ooops.....sorry I started it again!! I got a guest pass and then finally got the card to go through!! Thank you for the suggestion Tara!!!

My bankcard stopped working last night and I got an email from the bank asking about suspicious card activity because I had bought 4 Oberon games at 1/2 off.  LOL  Got that straightened out real fast.

That is great they did that for you. I had something similar happen at Best Buy about 3-4 years ago. I was in there and got a new 52" HDTV, a new pc and some other assorted goodies and my bill was around $3000 and they instantly froze my card when they were trying to get the purchase approved. Of course I knew I had enough balance on the card because I don't believe in carrying any balances over so we called them from the checkout and they explained to me they froze the card because that amount of money is not a typical purchase based on my past history. Once I answered a few security questions etc they approved the amount and all was well.
capital one done me the same way when i bought the little woman a new car 2 weeks ago  and im glad they did  0: civilwar.gif

LOL, do you need another little woman?  hehehe   :)))

Careful there.  He's likely to insult your boobs.

mr.clean

lol
Quote from: ABraveLady on January 01, 2008, 06:33:57 PM
Quote from: Squid on January 01, 2008, 05:36:09 PM
Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on December 31, 2007, 04:37:56 PM
Quote from: Homer on December 31, 2007, 04:29:27 PM
Quote from: ABraveLady on December 31, 2007, 04:14:20 PM
Quote from: PogoHatesKristy on December 31, 2007, 01:19:45 PM
Ooops.....sorry I started it again!! I got a guest pass and then finally got the card to go through!! Thank you for the suggestion Tara!!!

My bankcard stopped working last night and I got an email from the bank asking about suspicious card activity because I had bought 4 Oberon games at 1/2 off.  LOL  Got that straightened out real fast.

That is great they did that for you. I had something similar happen at Best Buy about 3-4 years ago. I was in there and got a new 52" HDTV, a new pc and some other assorted goodies and my bill was around $3000 and they instantly froze my card when they were trying to get the purchase approved. Of course I knew I had enough balance on the card because I don't believe in carrying any balances over so we called them from the checkout and they explained to me they froze the card because that amount of money is not a typical purchase based on my past history. Once I answered a few security questions etc they approved the amount and all was well.
capital one done me the same way when i bought the little woman a new car 2 weeks ago  and im glad they did  0: civilwar.gif

LOL, do you need another little woman?  hehehe   :)))

Careful there.  He's likely to insult your boobs.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview