PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:48:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

To go games

Started by who me?,

Previous topic - Next topic

who me?

Isn't there a to go game that you get like a cat statue as a goody in your mini closet?
I thought I saw it once but can't remember where and I was trying to figure out which one had it.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about and if so which game and do you know what rank you get it?
Thanks.........

Tara

Didn't we go through this before?  :)) 

Yeah the cat is in Lottso to go game.

who me?

Ahhh found it. Its in the last mini outfit for lottso deluxe. rank 50  :xx
How long does it take to get to 50 in deluxe?  :-\
My auto for it plays so slow it doesn't have enough time to place all the balls or scratch the cards, anyone else have this problem? I have it out of full screen mode. :((

xgingerx

yes Tara we did and it was me asking that time  :{: lol

who me?

Thanks Tara. After I asked I searched the forum and found it  :-[  guess I should of searched first, I usually do  drunk.gif

mr.clean

this game is alot more faster though ranks then Lottos is...

FreecellFanny

Alrighty then, now I have a reason to play the game more...I want that cat!  :pp

jeffy

Quote from: who me? on December 31, 2007, 07:05:56 PM
Ahhh found it. Its in the last mini outfit for lottso deluxe. rank 50  :xx
How long does it take to get to 50 in deluxe?  :-\
My auto for it plays so slow it doesn't have enough time to place all the balls or scratch the cards, anyone else have this problem? I have it out of full screen mode. :((

turn off video acceleration in the options mine was playing slow also till i un-checked that option.

who me?

Geez Thanks jeffy  :/\   I tried it and it works wonderfully now  O0
I'm at rank 23 now. If it had been playing like that all along I would of been done long ago.
Thank You for the tip   O0

destiny child

sorry guys I am not very computer savy, so would you explain to me were to find this on my computer. I tried to look and could not find anyting.  Thanks

who me?

Hey Destiny Child, its in options in the game. Not on your computer or in the auto, its in the game options.
uncheck video acceleration and full screen mode.  O0

jeffy

Quote from: who me? on January 02, 2008, 03:33:07 AM
Geez Thanks jeffy  :/\   I tried it and it works wonderfully now  O0
I'm at rank 23 now. If it had been playing like that all along I would of been done long ago.
Thank You for the tip   O0

your very welcome i just got my lottso deluxe and mahjong deluxe for the 50% off deal i fixed my lottso and dled the cheat to try it before i got it and it worked fine but now it wont work lol my mahjong one works good as heck but for some reason my lottso wont work no more and my poppit show has never work either im tempted to offer some money for someone to do the poppit show for me :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview