Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Still looking for sum takers to come play

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

In my driveway ! LOL

I think my son needs a helping hand LOL
This was taken this afternoon....the snow in most parts is 4 feet deep. with drifts up to a good 10feet and banks as you can see way over 20 feet tall. Jus insane. We had a total of 4 storms jus this past week alone. We've had about 8ish in total since the beginning of December.
  :"  :"  :"

Ur Deer Friend
bams

swamp

Quote from: bams68 on January 02, 2008, 01:52:33 PM
In my driveway ! LOL

This was taken this afternoon....the snow in most parts is 4 feet deep. with drifts up to a good 10feet and banks as you can see way over 20 feet tall. Jus insane. We had a total of 4 storms jus this past week alone. We've had about 8ish in total since the beginning of December.

Ur Deer Friend
bams
:o wow  i know why i like sand now  it spose to be back in the low 80s this week end.   :##

bams68

sand sounds really good rite now. I still havn't clean'd this stuff off. My back is still killing me from yesterdays blast pick up LOL. Ah well hopefully tommorrow I'll get a chance to attack it ......Might have a good drink or two at the same time LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams

swamp

Quote from: bams68 on January 02, 2008, 02:29:04 PM
sand sounds really good rite now. I still havn't clean'd this stuff off. My back is still killing me from yesterdays blast pick up LOL. Ah well hopefully tommorrow I'll get a chance to attack it ......Might have a good drink or two at the same time LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams
at least you wont have to worry about where to get the ice  :)))

tokiehog

bams if u run out of snow to shovel let me know i will give u my address cause we not gonna run out until june or july...dam it is hard on the back shoveling

bams68

Yep sure jus open the door and slide them in the snow and they'll stay kewl LOL...

I don't think I'll be running outta snow for awhile tokie.....I do remember these days thou as a kid. Snow was plenty back then too...I think this is jus a blast from the past so to say. I think we forget sumtimes how things use to be and wow we sure do need sum shoveling 101 LOL. It is tough on the back indeed. I can't shovel with a shovel, I gotta use the scooper as for me it's easier, but yeah today I had to pretty much do the puppy dog peddle to get out of my door then walk through it to make a path an then carry my son out. Jus that alone had me winded LOL. I actaully love to shovel, but after a few storms back to back, your body jus gets burn't out. Ah well - where r u from? Lots there too??

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

Quote from: bams68 on January 02, 2008, 01:52:33 PM
In my driveway ! LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams

That's so pretty.  snowman1.gif

Mayhem

Bams, I know what that is like.

I have to clear my driveway 3x day or else i'd be snowed in.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

bams68

oh for sure.I wish I could do that, but with the lil one jus not possible here. I need a nice good lil buggy with a plow attached.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

tokiehog

i got a quad with a plow attached but now there is nowhere to push the snow....all the places are full....the driveway is starting to look like the yellow line....hurry up july and get here...lol....gl all snow shovelers.... winter23.gif... winter20.gif

bams68

Yeah after awhile there is jus no room. My sister has the blower on theres. But wow jus amazing at price range. Anywho beats shoveling any day. I jus finished mine today, I actually shovel'd it all by myself. Took me alittle over an hour. So not all that bad = Good Luck to my town clean up crew diggin' out the fire hydrant cuz I cover'd it LOL.  ::

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview