PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:51:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

sudoku and badges????

Started by aussie_wombat,

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie_wombat

While wandering around on other forum pages I came across info that Pogo is going to release sodoku with ranks and badges.  Not know when but it "coming soon".

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL  :!! :!! :!!

BadgeBabe

Yep, read it on 2 forums, one with images. OMG, OMG. I cannot play Sudoku at all. I think it involves math, which doesn't appeal to me at all.
This is the worst. I had rather they made that odious Greenback Bayou into a Club game than this. I know Sudoku is popular in the Orient, especially, so maybe it's geared more to Pogo China. Since it came online, there have been more and more Mahjong variations, and another new one is planned.

Makes Quick Quack look like fun, IMO.

bubbleup

raine56

I can play it but only on easy and even then after one game my brain hurts. lol

harley89

cranky

:'(( i hate that game >>>>>>pogo (O+O)<<<<<<<<<<me

Mia107

I like sudoku and all.. but its a thinking game. I don't get on pogo to THINK, I get on pogo to relax and unwind. God bless autos if this one is true.

DoubleOscotty

If it is true, I'm sure that there will be power ups to supply numbers and different difficulty levels. I actually enjoy the game and patience is al you need.... like playing Rainy Day on hard. Just start with 1 work to 9 and begin again. Usually you'll get a number or two during each run through which will help get another number elsewhere. Cool can't wait. Hope they design it like word search daily or jigsaw instead of 50 ranks.

Stinkerbell

My 14 year old son LOVES this.  He'll be thrilled!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview