PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:10:32 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo accepting beta testers again

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mr.clean

I don'nt think pogo is looking for beta testers anymore for this round.

mr.clean

mr.clean

Stinkerbell

Have you testers been able to get into the rooms?  2 people (ladies I think) were discussing it in KenoPop saying that they are testers but complaining to each other about not getting into the rooms.  I felt bad about not being chosen, but if you can't get into the room, what's the point?

xxmatteroftime

I am a ester and once in awhile can acess teh rooms but mostly not at all. not even under topics. Just keep rting is all you can do girls18.gif

Spirit

can any one tell me whats going on with betatest i can't even get to the home page any more :OO

Squid

Neither can I.  I haven't been able to for days.  Maybe this round of beta testing is over?  I expected to see Yahtzee on the game list the last time Pogo went down for maintenance.  It tweren't there.

IndianLover

Beta site is working fine for me... but your not missing anything they still have trivia and yahtzee party up and yahtzee party has no rooms available.  They finally did a  message on the 20th and in that message they stated they were not sure if they were going to get the yahtzee rooms back up for testing again since it will be released soon.  They did say we will be testing a slot game soon.

Stinkerbell

Squid

Hmmm, makes me wonder.  I try entering the beta site from the email link they sent me when I was welcomed as a tester.  I've tried it on both my computers and I get the same message:  Internet Explorer Cannot Display this Webpage.  I've cleaned the puters' cache, etc.  Still the same thing.  I've been ousted...  6_6.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview