This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fortune Bingo And The Auto

Started by jeffy,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

if your the only one in a room and you click the share bingo option in the options will the auto call bingo on the last number?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jeffy

i went from 68 to 105 overnight the room had about 7 people i had sharing clicked.

i wonder why they dont got sharing rooms for fortune bingo!!!

PogoKaz

I've just finished the ranks for this game and the auto was brilliant most of the time.

Yes it does call bingo on the very last number if someone else is in the room and doesn't call bingo themselves BUT this was one of the easiest ways of detecting an auto player and getting reported for it if there was only one or two people in the room with you.
When theres only a couple of people in the room quite often they share bingos and will wait for you to say you have bingo.  Consistantly calling on the 75th number in their eyes showed you were an auto user.

I quite often watch chat (yeh I a nosey bu***r lol) and as soon as they saw this bingo behaviour the comments would go along the lines of -

"Caught another one, off to report hehehehehehe"

So I NEVER used the share option in quiet rooms.

The way I got mine was basically about 7-8am UK time get a room speedy one card game with no-one in, ignore chat, no bingo share and just let my auto rip.

mr.clean

Yeah this game and bowling you really need too watch the players .

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview