PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:54:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

VP Minimizer

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

It has come to my attention that some people are attempting to disrupt auto usage on pogo by sending multiple private chat invitations. i just want to remind everyone that if you encounter this problem you should run VP Minimizer to decline these annoying popups. You can get VP Minimizer at http://www.pogocheats.net/files/VPMinimizer.exe and best of all it is a free program unless you want to send me some  :!! money. :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

raine56

Quote from: Squid on January 05, 2008, 08:11:40 AM
tyvm.  I D/L'ed it today.  I was in WWWhackdown last week and occupied all the high game slots.  Someone in the room must have thought I was using an auto and kept inviting me to privately chat.  I kept declining and finally said in open chat, "NO THANK YOU.  I DON"T WANT TO CHAT".  They responded with, "Oh, you're there??".  I said, "Of course!".  It just so happened that I was not using an auto at the time.  If I had been, he would have disrupted my progress.  Thanks for the VP.... I intend to use it.
Same thing kept happening to me. Now I know why.  My friend who plays but never uses autos and doesnt chat happen to mention the other day, that it was so bad she changed rooms.  I also happened to be actually playing Thousand Island when I got invite after invite.  I finally went and actually stated I did not want to chat.  The person said oh thought you werent there.  So I asked why they had asked me to private chat.  They said they figured I was using an auto.  I just left the room. I am getting the auto.

Jewel

I always use it. It is a wonderful program.  O0

Homer

VP Minimizer only closes badge/prize popups and chat requests. If you had taken a screen shot of the pogo message Mayhem might have been able to add that to the program.

gator8_24

A 'doh' question, once VP is downloaded is it needed to activated just as an auto each time, or is it permently working & will go to work when use an auto?  thanks

Homer

Once you open it it goes to your system tray until it is closed or the pc is turned off.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Kyle

Wow thanks Homer! I just found out about this! This will come in great handy <..>

mensonie

I got the same token check while I was using the Pinochle program. I wonder what it means?
The token check message.
Phil civilwar.gif

spidertail

Quote from: Homer on January 05, 2008, 07:53:56 AM
It has come to my attention that some people are attempting to disrupt auto usage on pogo by sending multiple private chat invitations. i just want to remind everyone that if you encounter this problem you should run VP Minimizer to decline these annoying popups. You can get VP Minimizer at http://www.pogocheats.net/files/VPMinimizer.exe and best of all it is a free program unless you want to send me some  :!! money. :)))

It has come to my attention that some people are attempting to disrupt auto usage on pogo by sending multiple private chat invitations......the very idea!!!!!!!! What's their prob????  :))

Mia107

Quote from: spidertail on February 17, 2008, 07:40:17 AM
It has come to my attention that some people are attempting to disrupt auto usage on pogo by sending multiple private chat invitations......the very idea!!!!!!!! What's their prob????  :))

People have nothing better to do

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview