PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:46:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is it possible to cheat on Jungle GIN?

Started by Rascaljay,

Previous topic - Next topic

Rascaljay

I was playing in Jungle Gin and the first hand dealt had the other guy knocking after drawing ONE card. I didn't even have a chance to draw a card. It was a double pointer so I lost the game without even being able to play. I would be interested to learn if it is possible to cheat with this game.

Thanks.

Jim

gator8_24

Don't know as play with the bots and I always play with the 'don't allow knocking' checked.

Homer

Quote from: Rascaljay on January 05, 2008, 09:05:29 AM
I was playing in Jungle Gin and the first hand dealt had the other guy knocking after drawing ONE card. I didn't even have a chance to draw a card. It was a double pointer so I lost the game without even being able to play. I would be interested to learn if it is possible to cheat with this game.

Thanks.

Jim

It's the luck of the draw. I've been dealt gin before.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

Happens even when you play against the bots. I never get gin like that but the bots sure do

edfshr

It is the luck of the draw.  However I have seen reports of bots going out with cards that were known to have been discarded.  Pogo said they would look into the alleged problem.

PogoBadgeHunter

:-\

HI to you and all,
I have had good results with Jungle Gin Auto Helper...
I play without knocking and I just let it play over night...
Now I'm on Rank 46/50...
I play Jungle Gin without the auto sometimes and then I sometimes sit back and watch to see how the auto works with the cards given to me and 70% of the time the Bots(under the command of Auto programme) work well......
However It is NOT 100%
But then, what Badgehelp Auto programme IS?
I hope that helps give some notices a nicer light......
warm regards,
Mak

WV4057

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview